Part 39

''Mommy look!'' Eunhyun called out to his mommy.

Jennie looks at her son dancing with his friends and brother. They all looked so cute. They were dancing around and laughing.

''Amazing sweetheart. You're doing great.'' she complimented them.

''They're sweethearts.'' said Jisoo.

''They are.'' Jennie smiled as she looked at the dancing children again.

The wedding continued on in the large room where there were tables and chairs. Also there was a large one to dance.

As soon as the fast song finished, the slow song started playing.

All the couples got up from their chairs and went dancing.

''Jennie? Would you watch the kids?" asked Jisoo.

''Definitely. Go dance.'' she told her.

In the middle of the dance floor was Hoseok along with Nayeon, moving to the beat of the music. They looked so good together. Jennie was very happy for them. She also wished she could find someone to be this happy with too.

At that moment, she looked towards Taehyung who was sitting at the table with Jimin, Momo and the other woman who was chatting with him and smiling at him. She was wearing a dress decorated with shiny gems and her hair was straight.

 She was wearing a dress decorated with shiny gems and her hair was straight

The sight of those two tore at Jennie's heart.

''Mommy? Why are you sad?" asked Jaehyun.

''Don't be sad Auntie Jennie.'' Harin hugged her.

''Yeah, don't be sad Auntie Jennie.'' Ahyeon smiled at her and hugged her as well.

''I'm not sad kids. Don't worry about me okay?''

The children nodded and hugged her again.

When the children hugged her they started laughing loudly. This caused them to catch Taehyung's attention. Seeing Jennie together with the children formed a smile on his face. He watched them for a while until Tzuyu started talking to him again.

''Taehyung? Hello? Are you even listening to me?" Tzuyu asked him as she looked in the direction Taehyung was looking. At that moment, she understood why he smiled.

''Sorry. What did you say?" he asked her.

''You're not listening to me at all.'' she said to Taehyung and crossed both her arms.

''I'm still wondering how you two know each other.'' Jimin said.

''We've known each other since high school.'' said Tzuyu.

''Really?'' asked Jimin.

Taehyung nodded and took a sip from the glass where his whiskey was poured.

''You better tell me Jimin-ssi where you met Momo.'' said Taehyung.