6.

RUDRA's POV:

My Jaan is so innocent that she assumed that I love her and will never hurt her. But Little did she know that I am marrying her for just taking the revenge.

But whatever you said to her was the things you genuinely felt especially when you saw her crying. It hurts you. Accept it Rudra.

Whatever, I said was just making her believe and it doesn't have anything with my emotions. I am for sure going to take the revenge for insulting me infront of so many people and making my tongue tied by her sassy replies.

While I was thinking all this stuff, Maa knocked at the door.
"Maa, there is no need for you to knock at the door, you can come here whenever you want to."

"Aree baccha, now you are going to get married soon. So it would be better if I start practicing to give you some privacy, as I want to see my grandchildren soon."
Maa said this with a teasing look, which for sure made me irritated.

"Maa, if you are done with all your teasings then, will you tell me what brought you here?" I asked her.

"Haa, haa toh Vaani's parents called me and they said, shaadi ki taiyaari shuru kar dijiye, Vaani is ready for the marriage."
And she gave me her biggest smile.

And all my doubts about if this is right or wrong just flew away. Now I know, whatever I am doing is absolutely perfect. Till my mom is happy everything is correct.

Abb apko humari hone se koi nahi rok sakta Ms. Singhania.

Vaani's POV:

After returning home, my thoughts were occupied by him but soon I haulted in my way seeing the view infront of me.

Every single person of my family is present their with some hopes, giggling and all chattering.

This the sight which always terrify me to the core but now it's more terrifying as I don't know what's cooking in their heads.

As my mom saw me entering she stood up with so much joy and came running towards me and asked me just a simple yet shocking question,"Did you said yes?"

How she know that where I went and with whom. God, help me. Seeing me dilemma she said, "Your manager told us that you went on a date with Rudra."

Now I finally got to know who the traitor is, and I mentally made a note to take his class later on.

"Mom, okk so I need to talk with all of you. Come, let's first sit then we will continue." I said with cold and serious tone making her shock.

After making every one settle in their place and me standing facing every one. I, finally decided to speak, "Attention here, I am...... Ready to marry Rudra, as all of you wanted and in exchange of that you will give me that video clip and all the evidence. If you agree for this than only I am going to marry Rudra."

"Ok, if that what it will take to marry you to Rudra, than we are ready but the evidences we will give you on the wedding night and the video clip we will give you as your first anniversary gift." Said my father and as he completed every one in the family chirpped and hugged me tightly.

Whatever is happening, atleast this bringing my family close to me and I am finally getting all the pamperings by my family and if I say genuinely than if marrying him close the distance between me and my family than I am happy with it.

(Time skip)

As I woke up in the morning the first thing I noticed is a flower bouquet on my table. How will put this here? Having this question in my mind I went to living room. I greeted everyone and as I was about to ask them about the bouquet, one of the guard came.

Author's POV:

"Sir, there are some cars waiting for you all at the door, they are asking you all to come out of the premises." Said the guard.

And they all followed him to the door. They are surprised to see the view infront of them. There were many cars present and as soon as they arrived a men came out of the car and said, "Whoever from you is Vaani Singhania please and stand on the mark present there."

She did what she was asked to do. Still the bouquet was in her hand only as she forgot to hand it to somebody.

Soon the chopper(helicopter) came in their sight and the various different types flower started showering on her. There were every single flower known to human kind.

Every single person witnessing this scene was, shocked and surprised would be an understatement for expressing what ther were feeling. Infact Vaani herself was not able to understand what's happening.

Her cousins started making the video of the scene.

The flower shower ended after some time and Vaani was almost drowned in the flower. Some men came and picked all the flowers and gathered it in a bag. And one of them handed her the note.

She went to where her family was standing. While those men kept the bags of flowers in the car and left, here every one asked her to read the note out loud.

She nodded and started reading the note,

"Sorry, I didn't knew your favourite flower. I tried to find out but I failed miserably. And the bouquet was kept by me only, just don't freak out. By the way, you look cute in your Pjs but I would prefer you more without them.

Only and only your's
Jaan"

As soon as she completed she realised what she just said outloud and her cheeks heated up on the realisation and it gets coated with light pinkish colour.

"Ohh that's good, so we will get to see our grand childs soon." Her mother said with a teasing smile on her face.

Hearing her mother's remark she just ran away from there and went directly to her room.

But as she entered her room she was shocked to see the person smirking there waiting only for her.

Hello lovelies ❤️❤️

This is it for today.
And Rudra ki feelings ko samjo yaar woh denial meh hai but he is attracted to her from their very first meeting but he is just unknown to the feelings and that's why he he assumed it in a wrong way.

Whereas Vaani is scared to love him even getting attracted to him.

Okk soo bye byee
Till the next chapter.

Yours Lovely author,
Vanika