32.

Vaani's POV:

I am at my apartment trying to concentrate on the designs of new projects but the conversation I had with maa is still going on in my mind.

"Vaani, you call me maa on my extreme insistence but I hope you think of me when you hear 'maa'. I know you never got mother's love neither from Shloka nor from your real mother. I know you might be thinking how I know about it but not anybody else than let me tell you Shloka is my best friend and she tells me everything like You and Ahana."

"Maa, I call you 'maa' because you make me feel at peace and about you knowing about all the fiasco, I hope you also know the date that came is the same as the one on which fiasco happened. Maa I am not asking much but if possible ask na Panditji to like give another date because I won't be able to enjoy the day when my father died and one more thing I told Rudra about everything that I know about it"

"Baccha, it must be hard for you but you know that you are the bravest girl I met in my whole life and sometimes it takes a lot of courage to accept everything that happens and you deserve the world. My Rudra is so lucky to have you as his life partner and one more if he messes up ever than just kick him out of the house I will always be on your side because you are my child from now on, hmm?"

"Yes maa, i know you are my biggest supporter." Then I just kissed her and left from there.
But this conversation is in my head since then and I am not able to concentrate on anything.

I know it might sound rubbish that who keeps thinking about their mother-in-law whole time and when you have such handsome, smart, hot fiance.

But a girl who never had a mother figure gets a mother figure then yes she is allowed to think like that and I am grateful to God for this thing and I will be forever.

"Vaani" Ahana screamed breaking my chain of thoughts and I got up from my chair and ran to the kitchen with all the possible things going on in my mind but as soon as I reached there I am so shocked to see the scene infront of me.

My girl is all drenched in flour and then I remember that it was me who put the container in the cabinet that also not closing it properly.

Ok, I am not a very kitchen person but this isn't something I expected.

"VAANI SINGHANIA, I asked you to never ever enter in the kitchen until I am here then why the hell you came here. Stop staring at me and help me get up and clean all this mess which happened because of you."
She said getting annoyed, irritated and angry all at once.

"As you say my lady." I said trying my best not to laugh my ass off on her right now because she is looking like a clown covered in flour.

"Don't you dare to laugh, otherwise I am going to kill you and Rudra won't be able to save you from my wrath, remember that."
Saying that she threw her most iconic don't you dare glare which resulted in me bursting into a series of laughter.

"Vaani, now you are doomed." And she threw a handful of flour on me, resulting in me covering into flour myself but I can't let her go that easily.

All this resulted in us loathing on the floor in flour
"Ahana, I wish it was Rudra in your place right now."

"And why do you want Rudra in my place RIGHT NOW."
She asked raising one of her brows

"If he were here then it might lead to something fun and interesting, you know what I mean."
I said making not so innocent face.

"We can also do fun and interesting stuff. Only if you want Vaani Singhania."
She looking deep in my eyes and tracing my jawline with her finger and winking at me at last.

"Ohh Goddd , Ahana stay away from me, yuckkk. How can you do this, urghhh!!"
I jerked her off and got up from the floor and went straight into room screaming at her, which is just laughed off.

This girl can literally do anything. Bhagwaan jaane iska kya hoga. But joh bhi bas accha ho!

As I entered the room my phone rang and the caller id is showing unknown.
Everytime an unknown number appears the series of thoughts start in my mind but this time I calmed down and recieved the call.

Soon I received the call, there was a loud scream on the other side.

"Bhabhiiiiiiiiii........" Screamed all of them together.

I waited for all them to be quiet so that I can speak but everyone have so much to say to me.
Oh god this feeling of being important for someone is just precious which I never felt.

"Lower your voices and who are you talking to? Is this the way you talk to someone?"
Came a cold voice from the other side which made a pin drop silence.
So I know who it is, none other than my so called husband.

"Rudra Pratap Rathore, it me"
I finally spoke as I know none of them will be able to speak infront of him when he is scolding them.
I know that he knows only I can take his full name obviously after his parents.

"Oh, it's you Jaan. Ok, now listen to me baccha you can hang their call on their face and even better there is no need to pick their calls they are just going to irritate you and distract you from the work."
He said to me and his tone changed completely from cold to soft and sweet one.
As he completed I heard a series of 'Urghh'

"Rudra, how can you say that. They are like my siblings and also the only siblings I have. So don't you dare to say anything to them about calling me. They can call me anytime or at any hour of the day."
I said more like scolding him.

"Yes my lady. By the way do I also have this privilege to call you at any hour of the day?" He said and his voice wasn't at all naive.

"Rudra, you are on call surrounded by so many people. Have some shame at least."

"Who said I am surrounded by so many people. I just have a door in front of me whose passcode I don't have." He said so casually and before I can register what he said a doorbell rang and Ahana went to open the door and the call too got disconnected.

"Vaaniiii..." Ahana screamed from the top of her lungs and it is the moment I knew I am doomed now.

Hello lovelies ❤️❤️,

An update quite too late!! I know I know
But being in medical clg can't help exams and so many assignments.

I am just so tired aur phir meri life k siyaape bhi khatam nahi ho rahe hai but I promise next chapter would be 🔞 so buckle up guyssss.

Yours Lovely author,
Vanika✨💕