33.

"Vaaniiii..." Ahana screamed from the top of her lungs and it is the moment I knew I am doomed now.

I am practically running now because if I won't reach there in enough time she might probably eat me out ALIVE!

I reached and you won't believe it but it felt as if eternity passed and when I reached there I didn't know what happened I am unable to stop myself and now I am going to end up in his arms, for sure.

Then he will give me a princess twirl and then we will have a lovely kiss and lot of love.

Ahhh!! This girl is for sure in a bitch mood today. She ruined my dream I was supposed to end up in Rudra's arm but this girl who is my BESTFRIEND but doing no job of it.

I agree I thought all this in just a few seconds but Ahana came forward and held me in her arms and then I almost got my ears deaf as she started screaming from the top of her lungs.

"Vaani Singhania, you promised me that today will be our day and we will celebrate your bachelorette for a week but you clearly made other plans which I am not going to approve of and I am going to come with you both if you are going out. I am not going to stay here alone when he is the one who ruined the plan."

She said all this to which I don't have any attention and I am busy staring at my man standing right behind her.

How can someone look so freaking handsome and hot and cute at the same time. I think my hormones are freaking out or maybe my body and my mind too.

"Vaani, IS THAT CLEAR?"

"Hhh?..... Ahh yes yes clear crystal clear."

"Repeat it" Ahana said squinting her eyes

"You will come with us IF WE GO SOMEWHERE OUT but we are staying home only."
I said and took one long stride and went towards my man who is standing there far away from me for such a long time.
I really don't know what has gotten into me but ever since I told him all that I had been keeping from him intentionally I am feeling the need to be close to him maybe because the way he held me while I was crying and God I know I am an ugly crier.

I pulled him with me upto my room and then once we are in, I locked the door and the moment I turned he came close to me practically hovered over me blocking me with both his arms on side of me and his face just an inch away from mine.

Before I can kiss him he moved back far away from me and an annoyance is clearly visible on my face.

"Strip" he said in his dark deep voice.
Which made me follow him.

"Slowly, looking right in my eyes" he groaned.

I stopped and ordered him pointing my finger towards him, "YOU, Strip".

He smirked looking at me but did as asked.
We both are looking in each other's eyes while removing every piece of cloth from our body.

The heat and the intensity I am feeling right now making me clench my thighs so badly as my core is throbbing badly.

His dark eyes holding so many things in them which I am unable to notice. Every single time I can't read his eyes no matter what happens.

We both are done in no time but as I was removed the last piece of cloth he said,
"Remove it and lie on the bed with you legs spread wide for me."

And the way he said made me clench even more.
I lied on the bed and he started moving towards me oh so slowly and hovered me and I am lost in his beautiful dark black eyes which darkens even more when he is upto something.

He was about to move away and when I tried to hold him and pull him more towards me, that's when I realised he fucking tied my hand with his belt.

He smirked as the realisation hit me.

"I so badly want to remove this smirk of yours." I said grinding my teeth with all the annoyance and teasing.

"It hurts your preety ego." He said maintaining that smirk which I hate the most. I groaned and looked away.

"Eyes on me" his voice has something which made me do as he says.

"Good girl. Open yours legs wide for me and let me see how badly you want me."
He said his eyes fixed at my legs.

As I am taking so much time to tease him so he placed his hands on my thighs and pulled them apart and then he kissed me my feet and started moving up slowly and sensually kissing my legs and then he kissed my inner thighs.

The feeling when he kissed my feet is somewhat so different. It feels that i matter to him and it's the first time I felt that i meant something to someone.

He kissed on my folds and his tongue started working on my pussy. So, slowly and sensually kissing me, giving long strides with his tongue.

"Ahhh...Rudra...Ahhh...ye....ss.."

He smirked again and I can feel it that he did that.
And it made me more turned on rather than making me annoyed.

"Ahhh.... Rudra....I am.... Ahhhh...."

And came with a loud moan and he licked me clean. I never felt more shy than I am feeling now.

He licked his lower lip while looking deep in my eyes.

"You taste like mine and now it's my favourite." He groaned and I wasn't calmed down from the orgasm he just gave he entered his finger without even warning me.

"Ahhh... Rudra.." I screamed

"You are so tight, you need a lot of stretching." He whispered near my ear lobe.

Hey lovelies ❤️❤️,

I wanted this chapter to be a bit more long but writing smut is so freaking hard and abb next chapter thoda late aaega but usme bhi smut hoga and next 10 chapter maximum and then book will end.

So guys give me all the moments on which you want reel and I am also trying to find cute moments but it would be great help if you can send me some.

And follow me on instagram guys: @vani_ka2060

Yours Lovely author,
Vanika