30.

Vaani's POV:

"Okk, some of it you may know but it's not the completed truth. I am an adopted child of Singhania's. They adopted me because they are facing trouble conceiving. At first they treated me like a princess but when they conceived Shriti, my life took an upside down turn. From that time, my life became what it is now." Saying this I sighed and he was just there hearing me out. Hugging me close to his heart, rubbing my back and that's all I ever needed someone there to hear me out without judging me, without giving me solutions or logical answers.

I continued, "sab kuch thik chal raha tha, I managed with all these changes lekin phir ek din ek aesa sach aaya samne jisse nahi sambhal payi meh, Rudra meh nahi sambhal payi uss sach ko, uss sach me mujhe Tod Diya. Rudra... Ru.... Ru........" I again started panicking but it's not time i want to move on, please I want to move on from my past to have my future.

"Baccha, I am here. Please look at me and breath...... Jaana.., breath. Just like me. See, inhale...., exhale....."
Rudra kept saying placing my hand on his chest and helping me breath.

"Baccha, I cant see you like this, we will talk about it later, hmm?" Rudra said with so much concern and love reflecting in his eyes.

"Rudra, please I want to say, now I can't keep it inside me. Please let me say, please..." I almost begged him and he just pulled me impossibly closer and asked me to continue.

"Before I got adopted I had an extremely loving and happy family, a complete family.
We were traveling due to my father's work but this time, it wasn't a happy one. My father didn't want to go on this trip alone so, he took me and my mom with me. He was not feeling well, he was constantly saying things like 'who knows it can be our last trip together' and more like this, I kept asking him not to say these things but he just smiled at me sadly. I didn't know it was going to be true. Our flight took off and when we were in the air, some people hijacked our plane and there was chaos every where. Rudra there were so many kids in that flight including me. I was so scared but I knew nothing would happen to me because I have my papa beside me and he will protect me no matter what happens..."

I gulped the lump formed down my throat and he just rubbed my back and tightened his hold letting me know he is here for me just like my dad used to be there for me.

He cares for me like my dad used to do and that's the most fascinating thing about him but he is not like my dad not even a bit. My dad he was a soft and caring person for everyone which Rudra isn't.

"Hearing the chaos some of the infants stated crying and that hijackers fired the gun in one of the empty seat and asked everyone to be silent but those kids didn't stop crying then those heartless people snatched those kids from their mother's arm and pointed the gun at them but before they could fire my dad jumped in.
And what he said next made me cry my heart out. 'Please leave that kid, he is just scared. Please I beg you, you can kill me but please leave that kid.' it was his words, Rudra and they didn't even think twice they shot him ignoring all my screams for help, to stop, to not kill my father, Rudra they didn't hear me... Rudra......"

And that's when tears started rolling down my eyes and he was just caressing my head not at all asking me to stop. First time someone let me show my emotions, not saying that I am overreacting or over hyping it.

Soon i composed myself and again started,

"After that I went to him who was shot and in his last moments he just said, 'Vaani, you are strong and my girl achieve all what you want, I will manage everything else'. In his last moments also he wanted me to achieve Everything. I wasn't moving from his side so they dragged.to different side and tied to a chair. Rudra all this time my mother was just seeing it silently, not saying a single word from her mouth.
At first I thought she is in shock but when all the things sorted and plane got landed my father's body was placed just next to where I was tied and when everyone got off from the plane. My mom came to me I thought to take me and dad with her but when she looked at me her face was fuming with anger and she had a knife in her hands and without saying a single word she moved to wards my dad......"

I am again on the verge of breaking down but I controlled myself and continued,

"I tried stopping her, Rudra I really tried hard, I screamed, I threw my hands to her, I kept reminding her that he is her husband, the husband whom she loves a lot, who was good to her, who supported her in everything, who loved her, whom she loved too but she just glanced at me with the most deadliest look on her face and then signalled me to be quiet with her knife and I listened to her and then she started stabbing my dad many times each time harder than before and I was able to cry only. I regret every second of my life, I wish I tried harder to stop her, to remind her of what she actually is, I wish, Rudra, I wish.........."

I gulped and continued,

"After that my father's body was taken away and all the last rituals were performed by me as he didn't have any son or I didn't know anybody our relative as I was just 6 to 7 years old. After that, those people left me in an orphanage and from there Singhanias adopted me."

I left a sigh completing it. It felt lighter than before. He just looked at me with so much concern and that's when I noticed dry tears on her cheeks but before I could say anything, he just pampered my whole face with lots of kisses and I giggled and it felt like eternity.

"My baby, you are so strong. Your father must be so proud of her daughter and I am also very proud of my wife." He said which just made me blush like nothing else.

"Rudra, there is more in it. My real mom, she married to the eldest son of Singhania's and after knowing that he married a criminal they all disowned them and threw them out of the family and please, don't ask who told them it was me."
He acted as if he knew that they had one more son which no one knew.

"And she killed my dad just to marry him because my father was his enemy and that man challenged my father that he would snatch everything he has and will destroy it in the worst way possible. Singhania's has all the evidence of that lady killing my father and all the things that man did to destroy him. They bribed me that they will give me all the evidence on our first wedding anniversary and that's the reason why I agreed on this marriage and for your proposal too but you made me fall for you."

He was shocked at the last part I said.

"Mr, Rudra Pratap Rathore, I have fallen for you. I want to spend every second of my day with you. You became my strength, my weakness, my everything. You are the first person after my father who let me take my emotions out, who has taken care of me like a baby. I have given all of me and now it's your choice if you want to marry me or not."

I said this and hugged him but he detached himself from me and went directly out of the room. Breaking all of me and tears made their way out of my eyes. I cried, I cried hard but deep down I was waiting for him to come back.

Minutes passed, hours passed but he didn't come back. Losing the last hope I went into the washroom and washed my face, and made myself look representable and went directly to my apartment after obviously biding bye to everyone and there also he was not there.

Hello lovelies ❤️😘,

I know mena cliffhanger pe chorh diya haii, but yaar Aaj k liye itna drama bhot haii and Vaani's past is revealed finally aur ab bas thoda aur drama and then happy moments only...

Abb tum log acche se vote aur comment Karo and ab jab tak tum logo acche se vote nahi karoge aur comment nahi karoge Naya chapter nahi aaega.

Yours Lovely author,
Vanika❤️