23.

Vaani's POV:

Ahana is someone who can give me some minor news as a major shock. That's the reason why I am hell freaked out what's the thing because I can't decide whether it's something to tensed about or something chill by her expressions only.

"Vanu, my darling, my baby, You mother-in-law called you to ask you when are you free so I told her that you are free tomorrow for the whole day, though she asked me, 'who I am?' I just casually said your best friend. That's not of concern, the main thing is she called you to come for finalizing the dates for marriage and engagement and to decide from when all the shopping should start and she is so good, she asked to also accompany you and to stay here with you though I am going to da that even if don't want me to, but she kinda forced me to come at their house and stay with them as I can help them arranging all the things according to their to be daughter-in-law........."

"Ahana, calm the fuck down."

I cut her down and she released a breath. God knows how long she was holding her breath.

But all I know is I have only a single day to figure out everything so that I won't hurt my in-laws. They all are so nice people and I am meeting them tomorrow for the first time though I know something about them as I inquired about all of them.

I am excited to meet all of them but I am scared and I know it's normal to feel this way but my situation is different as I am not marrying for love or anything like that but just for the revenge but now i don't want to hurt these people and Rudra in all my stuff.

"Vaani, speak something, for god's sake."
Ahana's voice broke my thoughts and brought me back to reality.

"Ahana, we have to do something. As my real mom will know by this time about my marriage and she doesn't like me at all. She will for sure do something to ruin my happiness and if she gets to know if this marriage will lead to her destruction, she won't sit quietly."
Sensing the seriousness of the situation Ahana sat up straight took both of my hands in hers and started rubbing her thumbs on the back of my palm.

"Ahana, I have an idea!"

"Vaani, what's it?"

"You will know it but for now quickly get ready, we have to go somewhere. By the time you are getting ready let me talk to my mother-in-law."

Saying this I went out and called her,

"Namaste aunty. Meh Vaani bol rahi hu."

"Arey Vaani beta, Namaste namaste. I called you few hours back but you were busy, I guess."

"Sorry aunty, I was actually stuck in something, otherwise I would have talked with you in first place."

"No worries, baccha, I understand. Tell me did your friend cum sister told you about things I asked her to tell you."

"Ha aunty, she told me and I called you for that only to inform you I am absolutely free for tomorrow and we can meet whenever you ask me to."

" Ohh then it's great beta, I will text you time and place will be Rathore house only."

"Aunty, actually I just wanted to say that if it's okk then can it just be me and Ahana and none of my family members for shopping and all stuff. I am fine with them for tomorrow but u know what I mean."
I said with hesitation quite evident in my voice.

"Ha ha beta, as you want it to be. We don't have any problem with that. I will manage this, don't worry, just relax, afterall it's your wedding."

"Thank you so much, aunty. It means a lot."

"Areyy beta, kya itne meh hi paraya kar diya tumne toh."

"Sorry"

After this I talked with her for a good amount of time and she told me what she is planning for the wedding and everything about the toxic relatives that I am going to meet tomorrow and how to handle them and stuff like that.

By talkimg with her one thing is sure that she is too good. I can finally have a mother who will love me like one and won't just pretend to be my mother. After this, I more strongly don't want to hurt this family. They are so good.

"Vaani, go get ready. I am done and making breakfast until you get ready."

"Okk"

Replying to her I quickly got ready and packed all the stuffs that I might require for meeting her, like some guns, ropes, pepper spray and other stuffs like this for our safety.

I came in the dining area, only to find Ahana arranging the table. She always cooks so many things like how can someone cook so many things all alone in such a short time.

She made pancakes, coffee, sandwichs, so many fruits were also chopped finely and all arranged so beautifully in a plate, crèpes and so many other things which are looking so delicious.

We did our breakfast quickly and I took my car out and asked her to sit inside. The whole ride went by her continuous questions like where are we going? Why are we taking so many stuffs? Is there something I should worry about? If there is something we should atleast inform somebody about our location.

"Ahana, calm down. My people knows about my whereabouts. If something will go wrong they will take care of it and moreover I am capable of managing all the things on my own."

" Vaani, I know you are strong enough and you know things to protect yourself and me too. I am just concerned about you and I have the right to be concerned about you, haven't I?"

"Ahana, not now, and you already know your rights on me."

Ahana is someone so mature and understanding. She is complete wife material like she is independent, perfect in everything whether it is cooking, business, household chores, everything.

I hope she will soon find her 'THE ONE' because she deserves all the love after whatever she suffered in her life.

We reached the destination and a huge door opened in front of us. We took our car inside and after driving for a few more metres.

A small house appeared, which is completely covered by the garden on all four sides. I parked the car and we got off it with all the stuff with us.

I took a deep breath before knocking on the door but we didn't get any response. I again knocked and this time, faint noise of footsteps are heard.

We step back a little and waited for door to open. Soon the door opened and a lady in her late 50s was standing infront of us.

Seeing her standing there Ahana's mouth hung open and she looked at me with pure shock, her gaze flickering between me and the lady standing infront of us.

Hello lovelies ❤️😘,

Dekho I am trying to update more regularly but mere exams aa rha haii aur apki author ne kuch padha hai nahi so abb usse padhna padega.

And guys please vote and comment Karo I like to read all of your comments. Apko story kesi lag rahi hai and characters kesa hai. I want to know as thisnis my first story mujhe bhot jyada excitement meh hai iss story ko leka.

Mera pyaar pyaare readers aap log mujhe meri galtiyan bhi point out kar sakte ho.
I can improve myself learning from those mistakes.

So khub saara pyaar do and votes and comments bhi🤭🤭

Chalo abhi k liye itna hi next update pakka jaldi aaega..

Your's lovely author,
Vanika❤️