10.

RUDRA's POV;

I was completely engrossed in work while my phone rang and after seeing the caller id, I was so shocked at first that she never calls me and what happened that she have to call.

Thinking all this I picked up the call and said.
"Hello... Jaan, what happened that you called me as you never calls me."
"Actually, we cousins are going to Vegas, and I have a meeting there with Mr. Richard and no one here is allowing me to go alone as Negi scared Abhi about Mr. Richard."
She said with a bit of hesitation.

"Jaana, when are you leaving?" I asked her

"At midnight but why you asked that?" She said.

"Okk, then I am coming with you to Vegas and if anybody have problem with it then ask them to call me directly."
I completed.

"But Rudra,...."
I cut her off and said, "Jaana you are the most important person for me. You and your safety comes first. Ik that you can take care of yourself but that bastard is no less. I am not going to come in the meeting room I will be just outside in case you need me."

And she just hummed in response.
I said, "I need words Vaani, understand that."

And she said trying to control stammering "yes, I got that so are you going to come there directly at meeting, right?"

"Why, don't you want me to come to Vegas with you?" I said teasingly.

"No, I didn't meant it like that, I thought you might be busy, nothing else." she said with guilt.

"Jaana, I was kidding. And for you I am never busy. Keep that in mind." I said assuring her, but even I don't know what I am assuring her about.

I am all confused with my feelings and how can I assure her about that. I have alot means alot of work pending and many meetings to attend but here I agreed coming with her to Vegas. Why I agreed to her, what is happening with me? God all this is so confusing.

You have feelings for her, you care about her and her safety. Accept that Rudra Pratap Rathore

No, I don't. How can I when she insulted me between the road and due to that I have to erase the existence of many news companies.

Leaving all these thoughts I directly called my manager to inform his about my trip to Vegas and reschedule it accordingly after consulting with Abhi Singhania about the trip.

I finished almost my work by 11:30pm. And left for Singhania mansion, as my luggage has already reached there.

Vaani's POV:

After talking to Rudra when I went on the room, the teasing session, which I hate the most begins.

Abhi gave me a teasing look which I ignored royally. Then he decided to open his mouth,
"Diidiiiii...." He sang so teasingly that I know what he is going to say further
"Okk, Now tell me when jiju is arriving."

"How do you know that he is arriving here?" I asked him
"Because his PA just texted me asking about our travel plans and all the other details as he wants to schedule his meetings accordingly." He said so casually as it doesn't matter.

But why he is sacrificing his work for me, I am that important for him that he is prioritising me. I know I can't fall for him, I am going to leave him after my work is done.

If he is going to do such gestures than I am sure it's going to become hard for me to control myself.

Breaking my thoughts, Abhay said, "Dii, don't you have to do packing? If we got late because of you than I am not going to talk to you." He declared it dramatically.

"Okk fine, Abhi you complete all the work I assigned you and the designs are kept on the table, please mail them to Negi and take my meeting schedule from her." I almost yelled while Abhay dragged me out of the study to my room to complete my packing.

"Abhay, chill for a bit. It's not going to take much time to my things." I said getting irritated by his dragging me.

As soon as we reached in my room he rushed into my closet and came back with two empty big bags to pack. I mean what's the need to take two such big backs to a trip for just a week.

"Dii, here are your all clothes that we need to pack and can you please bring all your makeup and skincare from the vanity."
He said making me come out of my thoughts.

"Wait, don't say all clothes you took the bikinis to pack I have meetings to attend and you bring the make up and skin care from vanity and I will pack the clothes." I declared.

I went directly into the closets and took out my casuals, boho midi dresses, my footwears, bags and clutches, my swim wears and all the other necessities.

Seeing me with so much clothes, Abhay almost yelled, "Dii, are you crazy? This is so much clothes for a week trip."

"It's not too much, it's just enough clothes for a week trip." I said ignoring his glare.

Then we packed all my clothes first and then my skin care and after packing all the stuff, I understood why he brought two such big backs.

As both of them are fully packed and I have to take a handbag also to pack my laptop and all the work stuff.

And it's midnight already and Rudra is also going to arrive anytime soon and still I am not ready to leave. I haven't done my hair till now and all skincare is still pending.

And both Abhi and Abhay are sitting on my bed screaming at me to do fast.
And  I went to take shower before a long flight.

As I came out of shower I bumped into something hard, as much as I remember I don't have a wall right infront of my washroom door.

I lifted my head to look what it is and I almost gasped looking at him.

How he is here because Abhi and Abhay both are outside. Then I tilted my head a bit to see outside and both of them are not present there anymore.

"Jaana, I asked them to check the jet and I am here to take you."
He said breaking my chain of thoughts.
And I noticed him checking me from upside down.

I tried to hide behind the door immediately, as I am covered by a single towel and his intense gaze is making me insecure of my body as all the bloating of my stomach and my thick thighs maybe visible to him.

But was pinned by him to the wall. He was holding both of my hands over my head with his one hand and he held my neck and pushed me towards the wall.

I almost gasped by this sudden movement.
"Vaani, never try to hide Yourself from me." he whispered in my ear so huskily that I realised wetness down there.

He brought his face closer but before slamming his lips on mine he looked in my eyes, as if he was seeing through my body directly into the soul.

When he found assurance he slammed his lips on mine and it felt like he was feasting on my lower lip so harshly, I tried to match his pace but he is way too fast.

Helloo lovelies,

I know I said ki update 12th Jan ko aayega but as it completed 500 views on the book I am updating this chapter today only haa but abb next update thoda late aaega.

Aur agar iss puri book pe 100 votes ho gaye toh meh jaldi bhi kar sakti hu update.

So, thank you all for 500 views🥹❤️❤️

Please do vote and comment.

Your Lovely author,
Vanika