25.

RUDRA's POV:

Vaani went directly to her apartment with her friend. I insisted on going with her but she being Vaani asked me not to.

I went directly to my penthouse as I didn't had as such important meetings for today so, it's better to spend some time doing what you love.

I entered my penthouse and all my pets were waiting for me and soon after seeing they all ran to me and I bent down to let them meet me. My babies missed me so much. They might get bored here so it's time for their entertainment.

I went in further and my eyes landed on the door of the room which I locked before going to Vegas, and now it's time to open it and have some fun.

Author's POV:

He chuckled darkly and it echoed in the whole penthouse. Anyone hearing it, might get scared to hell.

His steps went to the door and he kicked it open, and it revealed a man in his late fifties tied to the chair and many wolves around him roaming freely, waiting for his single command to eat that man raw.

He chuckled again and this time his chuckle grabbed his attention and he jolted and started shivering on the site of him and that's what satisfied him to the core.

Seeing that man shivering so badly he said,
"Didn't you got scared while doing all that mess behind my back, if not then why are you scared now?"

He asked moving towards the hunter and striking it on the ground. On hearing the hunter striking the ground a shiver ran down his soul.

"I don't like to repeat myself AGRAWAL."
Rudra completed and something too dangerous was dripping in his tone.

"I......i wa......as asked...to do it." He managed to speak.

"Who asked you, who has the courage to try to get my deal away from him. I went to break for some time and you all thought I left my throne."
He chuckled darkly at the end.

"Who asked you to do this?" The dangerous seriousness was visible on his face.

"Mrs. Kaveri Singhania." He spilled out

As soon as the words reached his ears, the urge to slit the throat of this man built in him, which he somehow controlled.

"What she has to do with me, hasn't she being discarded from her In-laws after her marriage with the eldest son of Singhania's." He asked him.

"She.... She..... is yo....ur.......fiance's.....real mother."
He completed it hardly as the mention of Vaani made Rudra even more dangerous.

'how can it be possible that Vaani didn't told me about it yet, but she said I don't know all about her. Maybe she has so much to hide that why she became what she is now.'
Rudra thought in his mind.

And without wasting one more second he ordered his pets and went out the room, leaving behind all screams and groans.

He firstly called his private agent to get all the information he can about Vaani Singhania, even the information before she went to orphanage.

(After an hour or two)

Rudra received a call and he checked who it is, only to find his love is calling him out of sudden but he can pick it up the call ended and when he opened his call logs, there were atleast seven missed calls from his mother, two from his three brothers and one missed call from his each sister and then on the top it's from his love.

He was shocked to see all them calling his so desperately but before he can call his love again, the phone ranged again and it's her, this time he immediately picked it up and said in his most sweet and calm voice.