20.

Author's POV:

"Jaan aren't you way too desperate for me."

"Says who is already hard as fuck." She said with a teasing smirk.
He flipped them and now he is hovering at her and she is sitting on the couch.

Their faces were inches apart. Both looking dead in each other's eyes.
Rudra went inside the washroom leaving her on the edge.

"Vaani Singhania, come out of shock." He screamed from inside.
She got extremely annoyed by this behaviour of his.

"You bastard, now you will for sure get the punishment for this. MARK MY WORDS."
saying this she threw many pillows in his direction and went out of the room.

She went directly into the Ahana's room and asked her to show one of the most seducing dress she have.

Ahana showed her many options but she didn't liked any of that she wasn't able to get the perfect dress.

Then her eyes landed on the the red saree which is perfectly perfect for seducing him she thought about it and said, "Ahana..." In her most sweet voice.

"Vaani, I know this voice, what are you cooking in your head?" Ahana asked her glaring.

She told him what happened and then, "Aww, my love...." Ahana said and bursted into laughter.

Vaani hit Ahana with pillows and she composed herself and then Ahana said, "Okk okk, what you want me to do?"

"I just want that red saree of yours." Vaani said sitting straight.

"Okk, let me help you get ready also then."
Ahana said to her.

"It will look good na?" Vaani asked her getting conscious.

"Aree meri jaan, you look jaw dropping doesn't matter what you wear." Said Ahana throwing a kiss in air.

She got her ready in the most seducing way. After this Vaani went to her room and found that Rudra is still in the washroom. When she went near the washroom door she heard him moaning her name slowly and more frequently which made her clench her thighs.

That made her absolutely turned on.
She didn't said anything and just went back into the room and sat on the bed with her head on the headrest. Her waist was flaunting and she was looking so tempting.

She was busy scrolling on her phone when she heard the bathroom door open but she didn't paid any heed to that and continued Scrolling through her phone.

As soon as his eyes landed on her he felt the tightness down there and gulped hard looking at her but he still managed to speak in his cold tone, "Jaana, why you wore a saree. Are you going for sight seeing in this?"

"Nope, I have no mood for sightseeing today but I would like to see the monument right infront of me." She said in her most seducing way getting up from bed and walking towards him and winked at last.

His eyes Darkened seeing her so close to him and his aura changed completely.
"Jaana, stop this. You won't like the consequences of this."

"I would like to see you try." She said with the teasing smirk.

"Ohh is it soo." Saying this he pinned her towards the near wall. Both her hands above her head and his lips brushing her ear lobe.

He moaned when she rubbed herself against his hardness. When he saw her face she was smirking proudly.

"Now, there is no way I am going to step back and hold myself and you pulled yourself in this on your own." Then he threw her on his shoulder and walked towards the bed.

Then he put her on the bed and hovered her. His mouth was on her shoulder struggling to free her saree. "Ru....dra...., it will hurt you." She said.

"Don't worry about me, it's you, babygirl. who is gonna get hurt today." He said more as a warning.

He soon freed her saree and then pulled her blouse in a swift motion which made her gasp as the blouse is now laying on the floor and he is smirking proudly.

Vaani's POV:

Now I am regretting what I started. Not that I am not enjoying it but that's not how I thought it to happen.

Lust was visible in his eyes but deep down there was love, idk if I am sure or not but this is something different from whatever I had in my past relationships.

After ripping my blouse off my body so harshly that I might have got some bruises leaving me half naked in his mercy.
His eyes never broke eye contact with me.
He took me in a wild kiss. We both were fighting for the dominance but he pinched my nipples and I moaned out loud in his mouth and he smirked against mine which didn't last long as he started devouring my mouth as if it is his most favourite thing.

His tongue is roaming in each corner of my mouth meanwhile his hands were busy in removing my saree and I was pulling him more into me as if I would die if we broke the kiss.

He broke the kiss when he felt me getting breathless. He looked deep in my eyes so adorably that I felt thousands of butterflies taking flight in my stomach and I clenched my thighs. How can someone get turned on by just eye contact.

Soon a smirk appeared on his face and I am sure that my face is cherry red by now. He soon started sucking my neck and pampering kisses all over.

While my hands are just roaming in his hair, pushing him more into me.
"Ru.. ahnn.... Ru." I moaned when he kissed by soft point.

As I moaned he bit me there making me scream and pull his hair in reflex due to which he groaned but he didn't stopped what he was doing.

I am sure he is going to leave so many marks but who cares I will conceal it.

Soon I felt his one hand moving down and he started rubbing my inner thighs ohh so slowly making me more wet.

"Jaana, you are so fucking wet, for whom?"
He said faking his dark questioning voice.
Before I can speak he enter his two digits inside me.
It made be jump on my place, "Ahnnnn.....hnn....." I screamed.

"Tell me jaana for whom you are so wet?" He asked again increasing his pace.

"You... Ahhnnn.... Youu." I tried to speak.

"Take the name my little gurll." He mocked at me, entering one more digit inside me and increasing his pace.

"Rr...rudd......Rudraa.... Ahnn.... Ahnn....Rudra." I managed to speak somehow and his pace was way too much to bear.

I was about to cum when he pulled out his fingers and annoyance was all over my face and he was hovering me smirking.

I kicked him in his abdomen and flipped us.
Now I am the one hovering him. I tried to take both of his hands in my hold and I kissed him slowly in a teasing way.

RUDRA's POV:

She took the lead after I left her on her high.
She is kissing me and but I want more of her she moving away from me and I tried to hold her but my hands seems to get stuck and that when I realised she tied my hands.

The smirk appeared on her face and she sat on my abdomen.

"Now, tell me who you belong to?"

Helloo lovelies ❤️❤️,

Yaar mujhe haina maja aata hai cliff pe and guyss apne reviews dena smut ka mena pheli baar likha haii so bhot saari mistakes bhi hogi and yaar bhot mhenat lagti haii likhne meh votes kardooo yaar and please comment bhi kar Denaaa.🥹🥹🥹🥹

Baaki ka next chapter meh.🫠🫠