13.

Hello lovelies ❤️❤️,
Vesa toh tum log author's note padhta hoge nahi so aaj phela author's note baad meh chapter.
So tumlog thoda vote bhi Karo vesa I know abhi first book hai so I can't expect much. But thoda pyaar toh deserve karti hu na meh bhi .
So tumlog comments karoga bye akroge toh accha hi lagega mereko.
And meh instagram pe bhi hu so do follow me there also @vani_ka2060

Author's POV:

"Chalo abb nikalte hai vesa bhi hum log late ho chuke" Abhi said.
"Ha ha, app aur jiju Jake andar baitho meh aur didi aate hai peeche peeche." Abhay said.
Abhi and Rudra went inside the jet and checked all the security again. As Rudra is way too concerned about all the security.

Meanwhile, Abhay whispered to Vaani, "Diidi, I know you didn't want to marry him but he is such a nice guy. Please, try to give this a chance. Meh toh chota hu jyada kuch bol nahi sakta."
After this, he too went inside leaving the lost Vaani behind.

Vaani's POV:

I know, Abhay was saying the truth, but usse toh meri zindagi barbad karni thi. Phir kyu woh aesa kar raha hai.
Jiss din usne mujhe propose Kiya tha mujhe pata tha woh sab ek natak hai lekin shaadi k liya mana bhi toh nahi kar sakti thi meh.

Abb all of sudden kya ho gaya ki woh itna accha ban Raha hai. Yeh bhi natak hai ya sacch hai. Natak lag nahi Raha hai but sacch Maan ne liya bhi dil razi nahi hai.

Ye kesi problem hai, abb karu bhi toh kya karu meh. Bhagwan abb aap hi koi raasta dikhao mujhe toh kuch samaj nahi aa raha hai.

Saying these she closed her eyes. When she opened it Rudra was standing in front of her.

"Jaana, come fast. We have to leave."
She got her answer but yet she was not sure whether to give him a chance or not.

Author's POV:

She nodded and went inside and took her seat. Rudra sat beside her with his laptop checking some mail.

She was also working on some of her new designs. The flight took off and they all started their journey to Vegas.
Vaani and Rudra with a hope that it may help them to figure their emotions respectively.

Abhi and Abhay with a hope that their sister give him and this relationship a chance because he loves her alot and she never had someone who can love her to this extent. They want the best for her and now when she is getting the best they are happy.

"Okk so there are two rooms in this plane.
We men can sleep in one the bigger one and dii you can have the other one for yourself, is it ok?" Abhii asked.
"Okk" everyone said.

"But I will sleep late because there is some work I have to complete." Rudra said.

"Yeah, I also have to complete my designs and there are some other things that I have to take care of." Vaani said.

Both Abhi and Abhay went to the room and dozed off. Rudra and Vaani was working with their full concentration but Rudra was glancing at Vaani at regular intervals to check upon her.

But his link got broken when he heard her groaning. He went to her and held her chin and made her look at him. He was a bit taken aback seeing her. Her eyes are swollen and red asking for sleep. And also she was shivering a bit.

He glanced at her laptop on which she was working. He noticed a very different kind of sketch from the ones she makes. Like every architect, she also have a pattern but this sketch was different and unique.

"Jaana, I think you should sleep now, don't overwork yourself. See your eyes are completely swollen and red." Rudra said in his soft and caring voice.

That it made her eyes teared up. As the flashbacks of her past started getting back as soon as the flight started, but she was successful in ignoring that as everyone was with her but now when she was all alone she wasn't able to control herself.

"Ru, I don't want to sleep. I have to complete the designs. If you want to you can go and sleep. There is no need to be awake for me." Vaani said trying to hide her tears from him.

"Jaana, please take some rest. You are also shivering. Please baby go and sleep for some time." Rudra said trying to make her understand.

"Ru, I never sleeps in flight. So you please go and sleep and don't worry about me."
Vaani said but this time the truth.

"Jaana, why you never sleeps in flight?" He asked her raising his eyebrows.
Seeing her getting lost somewhere and shivering more, he tried to change the topic.

"Okk, you don't want to sleep Fine. Now if you don't want to sleep than I am also staying up with you. Ignoring the fact that I am so tired and drained out." Rudra said making a sad face trying to blackmail her emotionally.

"Rudraaa.." Vaani said irritatingly.

"Jaana, abb dekh lo tum mera aaram bhi abb tumhare hi haatho meh hai." Rudra said again blackmailing her.

"Okk, fine now let's go and sleep. Is it alright?" Vaani asked with a done look on her face. She thought that we are going to sleep in different rooms. So, once the Rudra goes into his room she can work.

"Jaana, you are so good." Rudra said while grinning like an idiot and hugged her out of excitement.

He broke the hug and said, "But we both are going to sleep in different rooms than you won't sleep and keep harming your eyes even more."

Vaani made an ohh shitt face and he continued further, "Fine, we are staying in same room only."

"Rudra, that's not possible we staying in different rooms as we decided earlier."
Vaani opposed him.

"No, we are staying in same room." Rudra said and picked Vaani in his arms. As this conversation has no end and seeing her condition he chose it.

"Rudra put me down I am not a kid and I don't want to sleep, please Rudra, please, I don't, I genuinely don't want to sleep...." Her pledings continued which he ignored royally and took her to the room and placed her on the bed.

She is getting all the memories back where all her pleadings got unheard and she lost many things.

Rudra went towards the couch in the room. And started working again on his laptop.
"Jaana, don't stare at me and sleep. I am here to keep an eye on you. Don't worry about anything just get some sleep."

Vaani tried to sleep, but she was unable to whenever she closed her eyes all the things got in front of her eyes and she sat up.

Baaki ka next chapter meh tab tak liye misss me, okk😘😘

Yours lovely author,
Vanika