21.

RUDRA's POV:

"Tell me who you belong to?"

She said with a smirk on her face and God she looks so good being dominant. If this is how she is going to look dominant then I am ready to be submissive for my whole life though I am always the dominant one.

"Vaani Rudra Pratap Rathore." I said with a proud smirk on my face.

"There is still some time for this." She said mocking at me.

"But sooner or later you are going to be." As I said, she just pinched me on my abdomen making me groan.

"Vaani, you are going to regret all of this, just open my hands." Ok I need some time to change myself for her but I will try my best only for her.

She started seducing me and that's when I lost all my control and flipped us now she is under me with my hands still tied.

And I just wanted her to kiss the life out of her but she wants to give me a hard time as she just keeps moving her head sideways but me being me. I held her chin with my teeth and made her still.

We were looking dead in each other's eyes and I smashed my lips on her smooth honey lips. Every time I kiss her I feels the need of more as if I will die if she will go away from me.

After she is left out of breath I have left her lips though I don't want to but I have to.
And I hid my face in her neck and she is just caressing my hair. She moaned when I kissed her soft spot. and I gave her a bite there making her whince.

I so badly want to touch her but she is hell bent on giving me hard time just because I left her on cliff.

But thank God she opened my hands and gave one of her sweetest smiles but behind that smile there is nervousness which I can sense easily. And I backed off the moment I saw nervousness because of she is not yet sure than I don't want to force anything.

I just kissed her cheek, "you are not yet ready, baccha we will do it once you are ready, hmm!!" Saying this I took her in my arms and took her to the bathroom and made her sit on the cabinet.

I started the water and till the tub is getting filled with water I just hugged her and caressed her and just cuddled her.

Soon the tub is filled and I just got her in the tub and then just washed her hair first and then I stood up to leave but that's when she held my hand and when I turned her puppy eyes came to my view and that's when I knew that now I am completely whipped for this woman, MY woman.

From her eyes to everything that belong to her and everything that is related to her. She is becoming MY WORLD gradually.

VAANI'S POV:

He is such a cute man. I know It hurted when he left me on cliff but I also know that I am not yet ready to take this a step ahead and he just sensed it.

He kissed me on cheeks, like no one ever kissed me on cheeks as such romantically.
I will cry if this man didn't stop doing such cute stuffs.

He cuddled me, washed my hair and now he is leaving me to take bath ALONE.
We can't take it a step ahead but we can cuddle na while bathing, if this is even a thing.

I held his hands and tried to make the most innocent face I can. I know I must be looking hilarious as I never made such faces but yaar i genuinely want to cuddle him more.

"Ru, Uhmmm...., Can we, like you.. and me..., as in we can cuddle each other in tub." I squeezed my eyes at the end but after hearing no reply from him but opened one of my eyes to see his reaction and he is smiling like an ear to ear smile, which he rarely gives but whenever he shows this smile it's only us.

"Jaana, we can and there is no need to use this puppy eyes, otherwise I wont think twice before fucking you right here, understood?" He said in his dark and dominating voice.

Then we took a bath together, cuddling all the time and chilling. But my phone rang to disturb us and I have to get out to check who it is and yes it's my brothers whom I didn't inform that we have no mood for sightseeing.

"Ha bol." I spoke getting annoyed.

"Kya? Aap logo ko aane ka nahi hai kya sightseeing k liye Aaj toh apne shopping pe Jane Wale tha. Aap logo ko bata du vesa ye honeymoon nahi hai apka. Ye bachelorette trip hai. So you both better remember that."

"Haa, ik abb jyada pakka mat aur mujhe mera kaam karne de and ask Ahana if she wants to join you both or she also want to relax." I said completely uninterested in his talks and hung up the call after I finished.

'Issko badi prblm hai hum chahe honeymoon manye yaa bachelorette, isko kya.' I mumbled under my breath.

And I walked back to the washroom. Only to find Rudra sleeping there. How can someone sleep in bathtub. Now I have to wake him up otherwise he will catch a cold.

"Rudra, wake up. You can't sleep here. Go and sleep in the room. Rudraaaa, Rudraaaaa, wake up na." I kept calling his name but he isn't even moving a bit.

When I got up to leave something pulled me back and I fell in the water.
And when I realised what just happened and in what position we are. My cheeks heated up and I am sure my face must be tomato red by now.

Our faces are inches apart, our chest colliding with each other and his hardness on my abdomen, feeling this closeness I clenched my thighs. I tried getting up but he pulled me back and placed his lips on mine.

Kissing me softly and slowly taking all his time to devour my lips. It feels like heaven. His every touch is sending sparks down my body.

His hands motioned towards my bathrobe's knot and he squeezed my hips making me moan in his mouth.

I tapped his shoulders when I felt out of breath and he went towards my neck.

"Rudraa..." I tried to speak but I came out as a moan. He groaned in response.

"Rudra please, I want to sleep." It came out as a mere whisper.

He immediately got up and moved out of the tub then he wore his bathrob and came back to me picked me up and mad me sit on the countertop.

He dried my hair and did my skincare. I am totally astonished seeing him doing all this, like how he knows about my skincare routine.

"Rudra, how do you know about my skincare routine." I asked with astonishment.

"Jaana, ik everything that is related to you" he sounded serious as if genuinely knows everything about me but after hearing him a sad smile appeared on my face realising that there are so many things about me that no one knows

Hello lovelies ❤️❤️,

Thoda late ho gyaa update then I thought it to update itt but I promiseee ki next update jaldii aa jaegaa and I am rn stuck with editing the reels for this book and I am thinking of giving one new book but that will come by the end of this book.

Soo, please vote and comment✨✨

Baaki next update takk
Byee ☺️☺️

Yours Lovely author,
Vanika❤️❤️