24.

Vaani's POV:

Seeing her standing there Ahana's mouth hung open and she looked at me with pure shock, her gaze flickering between me and the lady standing in front of us.

I looked at her and assured her but the fear and shock is still there but a little less than before.

I looked at the lady and said,

"Good morning, Mrs. Singhania or should I say Mom."
She looked at me with shock, i know she hasn't seen since ages so she might not know how I look now.

"Ohh, you after these many years, aren't you enjoyimg your wedding preparations so came here to ask me for ruining it. Don't worry, this time we are on same boat." She said with pure hate and disgust in her voice.

I can never understand her. Why she always want to make my life worse than it already is? Years ago she did what she was not supposed to and just turned my life upside down and now when everything is smoothly going, why she wants make it worse?

"Fortunately, we are not on the same boat again, we can never be on the SAME BOAT."
I said reflecting the intense hatred towards her and hearing my voice anyone will assume me as cold and rude bitch but I care less about them.

"I think, those people never taught you manners."

"I think it was your job to be done but you didn't wanted it, CLEARLY."
I focused on my breathing as it is getting heavier due to all the flashbacks, seeing me Ahana hold my hand and started rubbing his thumb on back of my palm.

"I am still your mother, don't forget the limit, otherwise this time I won't hesitate to do what I did to your father." She said with utmost anger and hatred.

"MOTHER NEVER TALKS ABOUT KILLING HER OWN CHILD." This time I screamed and she flinched a little but she calmed herself real quick.

"Vaani, what you want and why you came here." She said with no interest in talking to me.

"I just don't want you to be involved in any of MY MATTERS."
I completed and she raised her one of her bros, indicating me to elaborate.

"I don't want YOU to create any drama in MY wedding infront of any of MY in-laws. They are nice people and I don't want to involve them in this thing." I completed with clearity  and she chuckled darkly.

"What made you think so that I won't do anything if you warn me beforehand."
She asked an di knew she won't be an easy but to crack.

"Ask whatever you want." I said knowing her true intentions.

"Nothing, just a mere introduction to your in-laws as you mother." She completed sounding so casual.

"I can't introduce you as my mother because you never became one. Not when papa was alive and not after you...."

"Complete it, VAANI."
And that's where I became all quiet my dad, my life, my hero, he is not with me. He isn't here to protect me.

"Okk, let's leave it, give me 2.5 crores, an apartment as you see this is getting quite old to live here, and a monthly allowance of 50 thousand and I know you make quite well to afford all this. So, just do it and I won't create any drama."
She completed and my mind mocked at me, this is your mother and you are her child only. She can do anything for money what if someday you will become like her only.

"Okk, Ahana please give me the check."

"Ohh so she is Ahana Malhotra. THE GREAT AHANA MALHOTRA." She said and I looked at her not understanding what she means by it.

Me and Ahana both looked at each other not able to sense anything.
"So, she is the great business woman who is disguised as the chef Amaya, owner of many cafes all over the globe."
As soon as she completed, my eyes went wide with shock and I looked at Ahana not meeting my gaze but I can't slash out her now. We can talk about it later.

"Yeah, it's none of your concern who she is. Here is your check and your apartment will be ready by tomorrow and the monthly allowance will be transferred to your bank directly."
I completed and turned my heels back and Ahana followed me to the car. We sat and I started driving quietly without even asking or saying anything and she also didn't try to explain everything.

We reached my apartment and I opened the door and went inside, I was about to go to my room when Ahana stopped me.

"Vaani, hear me out first."

" Ahana, what's there to explain now. You decided to hide it from me, seriously ME?"

"Vaani, it's not like what you are thinking. You are misinterpreting me."

"Ok, I am listening. You have 20 minutes to explain yourself and your time starts now."

"Ok, so my father wanted me to marry an old rich guy, when I turned 21 and I ran from my house the day I got to know about it. I changed my identity and started working as a waitress in a restaurant. One day, none of the assistant chefs were present and the head chef needed someone to help him as the order was quite big to manage all alone. I offered him help due to my interest in cooking and he had to accept it as he had no choice left. After the order was completed, he came to me and asked me to join him as his personal assistant as he liked my food way too much. He offered quite a nice amount and I was struggling i accepted it. From that day, I worked hard and I opened my first cafe two years back and since then everything started, my journey as chef Amaya. If you remember my mother's name is Amaya. I came to India as I am planning to open my cafe chain in India too and I am planning to settle here with you."
She completed and exhaled, as she said all this in one go. I just ran and hugged her.

And now I am regretting that i listened to that lady and decided not to talk with my best friend. Obviously, since when we have met, she didn't get any chance to tell me about what happened with her all this while  as I was too busy explaining to her my current situation.

"Ahana, I am so sorry, that i didn't ask you about what happened with you and all this while I kept blabbering about my issues but now tell me everything that happened from the start, I am here to listen to you, to console you, to hold you."
I completed and she broke into tears. I don't know since how long she has been keeping all this in her heart. She needs to take it all out and now I am here for her to take it out.

That's what best friends are for to support you, to motivate you, to be with you, to laugh with you, to cry with you, just with you.

Then she told me everything and I kept listening to her but all this while a single question was ringing in my mind 'how does Mrs. Singhania knows about her being chef Amaya'.

And when she completed, I asked her and she replied,
"Actually, at airport when me, you and Rudra was standing there and you two were kind of fighting some people recognised me and the news was all over the internet but my PR team is quite good at their work they took it down within few minutes of its publishing. So, she might have seen it."

"But don't you worry that your father must have seen it too?"

"I mean like I thought about it but seriously speaking now he can't do anything to me as now I am superior to him In almost all aspects."
That's the reason why women should be independent so that no-one can force them in doing anything they don't want to.

Hello lovelies ❤️❤️,

I am back. Abb app logo ne votes kiye toh update mila jaldi. There are still some readers joh vote nahi karte hai aur na hi comments. So, for those silent readers, please yaar vote kardo 🤧🥹 accha lagta hai yaar.

Itni mhenat k baad agar koi appreciate karta hai toh it feels good.

Baaki Aaj k chapter meh bhot saara aesa plot reveal bhi tha and bhottt wala.bhot jyada gyaan bhi on friends and women independence as abhi thode dino phela women's day tha so, uske liya abhi kar rahi hu😅😅

Chalo abb acche se vote Karo toh update nhi jaldi aaega.

Yours Lovely author,
Vanika❤️💋