chapter 4

Renov enters the class, laughing and making fun of Esra. Esra is so happy that Merin glances at her, and she's not bothered by Renov's laughter. She imagines, "What if he also has a crush on her?" Renov takes pictures of Esra while she's in her lovey-dovey world. Everyone in the class is staring at Esra. The head teacher calls Esra for attendance, but she's lost in her imagination. The head teacher asks, "Will you always be like this?" Esra responds with a yes, lost in her imagination, thinking Merin proposed to her.

Everyone laughs, and Renov puts his hand on her head, saying, "Princess, can you please come out from your dreams? Otherwise, you'll end up in the hands of a monster." She doesn't know what's happening in class, realizing she messed up. Slowly turning her head up, she gives a side-eye to Merin. Merin smiles at her and blinks his eye, expressing it's okay because she feels embarrassed.

The teacher announces an event for freshers, and everyone has to participate. Volunteers are needed, and there are a few games. Esra is called with a loud voice, being told to prepare a speech since she got the highest score. The teacher warns her not to be dumb this time and to make sure she arrives before it starts. It's time to leave the college; it's 6 pm. Esra's eyes search for Merin, who left the class. She slowly walks away and sees Merin with the same girl, feeling a little disappointed.

 She slowly walks away and sees Merin with the same girl, feeling a little disappointed