love without boundaries 💞

Renov couldn't tear his eyes away from her. It felt like he was trapped in a dream, unsure if it was reality or fantasy. Her eyes, those mesmerizing pools of beauty, held him captive. Every glance from her made his heart race, and he found himself lost in admiration. The way her dimples appeared when she smiled, the gentle curve of her lips-it all made him silently vow, *Renov, don't lose her at any cost. She's your sunrise and sunshine, the colors in your otherwise monochrome world*.

*How can she be mine?* he wondered, the memory of their first encounter still vivid in his mind. It played out before him like a favorite movie. *But she is mine now,* he reminded himself, trying to calm the whirlwind of emotions inside him. Yet, the more he tried to steady himself, the more he felt drawn to her.

On the other hand, Esra was fully aware of his lingering gaze. She pretended not to notice, but eventually, she couldn't resist turning to meet his eyes. What she saw made her heart flutter-his eyes were brimming with a love so profound that it made her feel like the luckiest girl alive. He was raising the bar for everyone, making her believe she deserved the world.

But Renov had a secret. He feared that revealing his wealth and businesses might make her feel inferior, so he chose to hide it. His mind was a battlefield of thoughts, constantly weighing the pros and cons of honesty versus deception.

The classes ended, and as Esra nodded her head and looked at him, her eyes seemed to ask, *Shall we go?* It was a simple gesture, but to Renov, it was everything. He had missed her so deeply, even though she had been right there.

He walked over to her, a smile playing on his lips. "Esra," he said softly, "do you know what you do to me?"

She blushed, lowering her gaze before meeting his eyes again. "What do I do to you, Renov?"

"You make me forget everything," he confessed. "When I'm with you, the world fades away. It's just you and me."

She smiled, her dimples making an appearance. "You have a way with words, Renov."

He took her hand, the touch sending a thrill through his body. "It's not just words, Esra. It's how I feel. You're my sunrise and my sunshine."

They walked out together, the world around them a blur. Every step they took, every glance they shared, deepened their connection. Renov knew that the time would come when he'd have to tell her everything. But for now, he chose to live in the moment, cherishing every second with her.

As they reached the Home , Renov suddenly stopped and turned to face her. "Esra, there's something I need to tell you," he began, his voice trembling slightly. "I've been keeping something from you."

She looked at him, concern flickering in her eyes. "What is it, Renov?"

Taking a deep breath, he continued, "I haven't been completely honest about my life. I didn't want you to feel any less because of it. I'm... well, I have a lot of responsibilities, and I own several businesses."

Esra stared at him, processing his words. Then, to his surprise, she laughed softly. "Renov, did you think that would change how I feel about you?"

He blinked, confused. "Doesn't it?"

"No," she said firmly. "I love you for who you are, not what you have. The fact that you were afraid to tell me shows how much you care. But remember, honesty is important. I want to share everything with you, the good and the bad."

Relief washed over him, and he pulled her into a tight embrace. "Thank you, Esra. You don't know how much that means to me."

As they stood there, wrapped in each other's arms, Renov felt like he could face anything, as long as he had Esra by his side. And in that moment, under the fading light of the setting sun, he knew that this was just the beginning of their story.