chapter 5

Renov comes and sees her sad face, walking behind her. She doesn't even notice she's walking slowly, heading to the bookstore. She waves hi to Mithu, looks around, and spots the book Renov placed there yesterday. She was so happy then, forgetting all worries, reading with a happy face.

Renov, seeing Esra from a window, blushes without knowing, a little smile on his face as she reads with cute expressions. He enjoys looking at her, realizing it's 11 pm. He leaves for home, finding his father holding the kid picture again. Renov thinks of telling his father he doesn't have to hide because he knows everything but decides not to hurt him. He slowly leaves the room, takes a shower, and receives a text from an unknown number.

The text reads, "Hi, I'm Esra. Can you help me prepare the speech for the eve? Tomorrow is a holiday; we can meet at the bookstore tomorrow noon. Are you up for this?" Renov replies, "I have a busy schedule for tomorrow, but I'll help you. Otherwise, people will laugh at you." They meet at the busy bookstore, deciding to go to her house. While walking, Esra tells Renov she wants to impress Merin, revealing her crush. He agrees to help, saying, "Let's prepare." They reach her house, and as he looks around, he sees a childhood picture of Esra, the same as the one his father has.