"Grilled Cheese and Promises"

Esra, looking concerned, asked softly, "You okay? At this hour, you came for me?"

"Oh Renov, I missed you," she continued, her voice trembling. "But you can stay for tonight and come back later."

Renov gently took her hand, placing it over his heart. "Feel that? My heart races like a wild horse when I'm with you. When I was away, it felt like it stopped working. You've made it impossible for me to stay away from you, my princess."

Esra gazed at him, her eyes filled with concern and affection. "Yeah, but what will happen if you wait? Do you think I'll die tonight?"

Renov quickly placed a finger on her lips, his eyes filled with fear and love. "Stop. Don't say that. I don't want to hear it from you, please. I will die before you, Esra. Without you, this world is a graveyard for me, a place where I've lost everything. You have no idea how much you mean to me. I can't express how happy you make me. With you, my world is filled with joy."

He slowly cupped her face with his hands, looking deep into her eyes. "I've never loved anyone before. You know boys love bikes, cars, and speed. But for you, I'd leave it all behind. I'd trade every thrill for a single moment with you."

Esra smiled, her eyes glistening with tears. "I understand. Whatever happens, we can face it together. I will always be there for you, till my last breath. I'll choose you every second, every hour, every day, week, and year. Even if we fight and call off our relationship, we can always start over. I don't want anyone else but you."

She gently touched his face, wiping away a tear. "Do you know what I love about you? Your smile, your laugh. Your eyes are like the brightest stars in the dark sky."

Renov blushed, hiding his face for a moment. "You always know how to make me feel special."

Esra leaned in closer, her breath warm against his skin. "And you always know how to make my heart skip a beat."

Renov, feeling a surge of courage, whispered, "Esra, you make me want to be a better man. Every moment with you is a blessing."

They shared a tender kiss, a promise of love and commitment. The room filled with an unspoken vow, a silent agreement that no matter what the future held, they would face it together, their hearts beating as one.

Esra pulled back slightly and teased, "You know, you still owe me a proper date night."

Renov grinned, pulling her closer. "Then how about we start now? Let's make tonight our special night."

Esra's stomach growled loudly, and she blushed, laughing. "Looks like someone's hungry."

Renov grinned, "How about a midnight snack? I hear love makes everything taste better."

Esra smiled, "Only if you promise to make me your famous grilled cheese."

Renov nodded, "Deal. But only if you promise to laugh at all my jokes, no matter how cheesy."

Esra laughed, "I promise. Now let's get to the kitchen before my stomach starts a rebellion."

They moved to the kitchen, their laughter filling the house. Renov started making the grilled cheese, adding extra cheese just to make Esra smile.

As they sat down to eat, Renov looked at Esra with adoration. "You know, I could get used to this. Midnight snacks, laughing with you."

Esra smiled, "Me too. This is what love is about. The little moments that make life beautiful."

Renov raised his sandwich in a toast, "To us. To love, laughter, and grilled cheese."

Esra clinked her sandwich against his, "To us."

They ate, talked, and laughed, knowing that as long as they had each other, they could face anything. Their love story was just beginning, filled with romance, humor, and the promise of a lifetime of happiness together.