**"Promises Under the Morning Sun"**

Renov is sleeping peacefully without any worries next to her on the same bed. Slowly, Esra opens her eyes and turns towards Renov, staring at his face. She thinks, "What have I done to deserve this kind of love from a guy who's handsome and tall? He can have anyone's attention if he wants, but why did this guy fall for me, die for me? I don't know what made him love me. I know I'm not perfect in many ways. I'm insecure all the time and good at nothing, but still, he never made me feel like that. I know if someday he leaves, it will rip my soul from my body."

"Renov, you don't know I love you the most but I'm afraid to express it. I feel like if I love something, God will take it away from me," she whispers softly, her voice trembling.

With tears in her eyes, she continues, "I hope God will never make me lose you. If it happens, I will never trust in love or liking someone again."

She slowly whispers, "Love you, Renov."

With his eyes still closed, Renov replies, "I love you too, Esra."

Esra is taken aback. "Hey, are you not sleeping?" she asks.

Renov opens his eyes slightly and smiles, "No, I'm not. I know you've been staring at me, and I wanted to give you enough time to recognize your handsome boyfriend's face." He laughs softly.

Esra throws a pillow at him playfully. Renov catches it and holds her tightly. "Nothing can make me change the decision I've ever made. So don't worry, Esra. I'll be here until the stars fall from the sky and the sun rises and sets."

He caresses her cheek and continues, "I will be your moon, giving you peace even in the darkest phases. I will always shine as brightly as you want."

Esra is stunned by his words and how he understands her, providing reassurance. Her heart swells with emotions, and she finds herself lost in his gaze.

Renov kisses her forehead gently and says, "I'll cook for you. Wait for me," as he leaves for the kitchen.

Esra watches him go, her heart fluttering with a mixture of love and gratitude. She wipes away her tears and smiles, feeling a warmth she hasn't felt in a long time. She whispers to herself, "How did I get so lucky?"

As Renov busies himself in the kitchen, the smell of coffee and freshly baked bread fills the air, blending with the melody of a love song playing softly on the radio. Esra joins him, wrapping her arms around his waist from behind. 

"Need any help?" she asks, her voice gentle.

Renov turns his head and kisses her temple. "Just having you here is more than enough," he says, his voice filled with love and sincerity.

Esra rests her head against his back, closing her eyes and savoring the moment. She knows that whatever happens, they will face it together, and that thought brings her a peace she has never known before.

In that moment, under the glow of the morning sun, their love felt invincible, and Esra whispered to herself, "This is my forever."

The day passed in a blur of laughter and shared glances. They took a walk to the bookstore, hands intertwined, and sat by the near lake . The golden hues of the setting sun painted the sky, casting a magical glow over everything.

Renov's smile faded into a serious expression. "Esra, there's something I've been meaning to tell you," he began, taking her hands in his. "I know you worry about us, about the future. But I want you to know, my love for you is unwavering. No matter what happens, I will always be by your side. You are my everything."

Tears welled up in Esra's eyes again, but this time, they were tears of joy. "I love you so much, Renov. You have no idea how much those words mean to me."

Renov leaned in and kissed her tenderly, the world around them disappearing in that perfect moment. As they pulled away, he whispered, "Let's make a promise. No matter what life throws at us, we will always face it together. We will never let fear take away our happiness."

Esra nodded, her heart overflowing with love. "I promise," she said, sealing it with another kiss.

The stars began to twinkle in the sky as they walked back home, hand in hand, knowing that their love was stronger than any challenge they might face. They had each other, and that was all they needed.