chapter 6

Everything was ready for the speech, the chairman of the B-school was on the dais, sitting with many guests, and everyone was curious to know what he was going to say. During every fresher's eve, he would conduct some sessions to learn more about their passion.

Esra was so tense that she had to be on the dais to deliver the speech in front of the whole class and big shots. Hearing her name called, she slowly started walking towards the dais and greeted everyone by saying, "Hi, I'm Esra from Class A," describing how she came to this college and how she prepared to get into it. Kevin, the B-school owner, asked Esra why she chose this college.

Esra replied, "I thought I would have a better future than before once I graduate from here." Everyone clapped for the answer she gave, but Merin was so jealous. He thought, "I should be in that place. I'm the one who should be there, questioned by Kevin. I could reply better than her," speaking in his inner voice.

Renov was taking pictures of Esra, so she could never forget this moment. He was so happy to see her, blushing as he captured her pictures.

Esra finished her speech and sat with Renov, saying, "Thanks for the help; I will never forget this." Renov replied, "No, I helped you write it, but I wasn't there with you while performing, so it's your effort."