28. ɪᴛs ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʜᴏᴛ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ..

"Why yes. I do." Bad grins. "I do actually."

"So first I would like to say, i really appreciate you all coming, again, I do." He grins, his tail swaging back and forth. "I think this is the perfect opportunity for us, us as a city, as a community to come together and honestly let bygones be bygones." Everyone's eyes peel to him.

"To let any past issues- to set them aside. So we could grow and advance to this point forward." He keeps going.

While he does that, you notice Hannah. You swore you saw and overheard her once, Pre Tuesday, and she was with the eggpire. Not right now tho? Hm.

"While there have been... Rocky bumps along the way, certain statues were destroyed.. certain people were almost killed attempted.. uhm.. death.." bad looked around nervously. "Look! Y'know. People sometimes try and kill people, who y'know they really shouldn't." Bad looks awkwardly at puffy as she glares at him.

"But you know in the spirit ," he turns and nods at AntFrost who nods back. Ant gets up and digs through the vines behind him, messing with something before sitting back down. You shift uncomfortably. "- of moving things forward. I would just like to say, I was very, very happy that we were able to gather everyone here together," He smiles.

You loosen your tie. It's getting really hot in here.. (whoa title?!? Kinda)

"For what I'm sure, is a banquet, none, of us, are, ever, going to forget." He emphasizes every word. "And yeah, thank you for coming everybody!" He giggles.

People start cheering.

"And yeah. Prepare to die." He ends his speech.

Everyone panics. "What's?" And "huhs?" Ring out.

You groan. Truly pulling off that 'ugh not again!!' style. Truly being the Broadway 'i do this shit 8 times a week' icon.

God you really don't want to ruin this suit. And you fucking wish you still had your web shooters. Honestly should have just been Tobey Maguire, but nope. You aren't so lucky as to have natural webs. Sorry broham. Better luck next universe.

Lava blocked all exits. No way in, no way out. The room boiled, air thickening with tension and humidity.

"What about turning over a new leaf?!" People panicked.

"No. The leaf is staying the way it is." Bad said calmly.

You were the only one who stayed in your seat. Picking at the beet soup with with a fork. You couldn't eat it anyways. Your very nice mask covering your face.

"I knew I couldn't trust you! I knew I couldn't trust you or any, bad. And it's sad to say but yeah! So that's why I planned.. this!" She removes some of the tablecloth to reveal a chest.

You scoff. What would she know about trust?

She opened the chest only to reveal it was empty, "WHAT?"

"What? Were you expecting.. this?" Bad, any, Ponk and Hannah quickly put on the diamond armor she was expecting. They also pull out the weapons she hid as well.

"Sorry puffy. I had to do it." Hannah speaks up.

"Do what Hannah?.."

"I had to tell them." Hannah says.

Ooh juicy!! Wow isn't it great not to be in the middle of an event for once!! I just jinxed you :3!

"What? Why?"

"The egg." She smiles creepily.

"You were working with them the whole time?" Foolish.

"You told them, Hannah?" Sam says. He sounds so betrayed. at least he knows what it's like to be Hannah right now!! He's so good at backstabbing! Well he's even better at cutting off arms and kidnapping people!!

"I'm sorry Sam. And I'm sorry puffy. But time to get onto the main event!" Bad's eyes light up.

"Well.. that is tragic that you told them about our plans for the armor, but, something you should know.. i had another plan, because i didn't trust you." Sam says.

"Isn't that familiar." You snicker quietly.

"What do you mean a plan?" Bad asks.

"I think this is gone on long enough. So I set a trap. Enough tnt to truly get rid of the egg." He walks over to a place and flicks a lever.

TNT drops from the roof, over the giant egg and we'll explodes.

When the egg doesn't explode and instead has some sort of magical obsidian force field, well, someone needs to explain.