Smoking & Cookie Decorating

Mili leaned down to me, allowing her lips to graze mine as she blew some of the smoke into my mouth.

As she pulled away, I inhaled the smoke fully before breathing it back out.

Surprisingly, I didn't seem to cough, which to me meant I should take another hit.

"Woah there," Mili laughed slightly when I tried to take the blunt from her, "Let's walk before you try to run," she said, gently tilting my chin up as she held the blunt to my lips.

I didn't hesitate to take another long hit as I held Mili's stare—and this time I managed to cough as she pulled the blunt away from my lips.

And when I say coughing, I mean a full-on coughing fit.

Mili ran her hand up and down my back, "Breathe," she instructed, easily forcing me to suck a sharp breath in before letting it back out.

The action alone earned a nod of approval from Mili, causing me to take in a few more deep breaths before letting them out again.

"One more time," I said, easily causing Mili to raise a brow at me.

"I really think you're good, Ati," she determined.

I only frowned, practically giving her the puppy dog eyes.

Mili groaned, "Don't start that," she said, easily causing me to layer it on even thicker.

This time I managed to poke my bottom lip out further.

A long sigh fell from Mili's lips as she leaned down to briefly peck my pouty lips, "You're spoiled," she determined.

I couldn't help but smile happily as she held the blunt to my lips yet again.

"Only take a small hit," she carefully instructed as I leaned in to take another drag from the lit blunt.

And as instructed, I made sure to take a short hit from the blunt before pulling away fully.

This time, I even managed to not cough.

Mili eyed me carefully, "How do you feel?" she questioned as she put the lit blunt out.

I shrugged, "Fine I guess," I said, knowing I felt a little like I was floating but that's it.

Mili laughed in amusement, "Just wait till the high sets in," she said as we began walking back in.

I only shrugged again, walking back into the loft past her as she held the door open.

Soon we were settled in the kitchen, mixing and baking the sugar cookies before we started icing them.

Even the smallest act of baking and icing cookies with Mili seemed to feel so intimate—it made me feel so warm inside.

"Ati," Mili laughed as I swallowed some of the icing I had eaten.

I lazily hummed, "What?" I questioned, tilting my heavy head at her.

Mili only shook her head at me, setting down her knife as she took a step toward me, "I can see that the high set in," she concluded, leaning down to press a soft kiss to my lips—before her warm tongue swiped across my lower lip that seemed to have icing on it.

I smiled to myself as she pulled away—suddenly aware of how heavy my eyes felt, I mean, I could barely keep them open.

Honestly, everything feels heavier—like the knife that I was using to ice the cookies.

My smile grew at the idea of icing, easily causing me to stick my knife in it yet again.

But before I could bring it to my lips, Mili halted me, "You're going to get a stomach ache," she said, easily earning a narrowed look from me.