Names & Proving Points

An intense warmth tickled my skin when Mili pulled me into the one-person bathroom by the beach.

The lights were dim and the floors were dusted in sand.

I turned to Mili who had set our stuff on the shelf extending from the tiled walls, "I wasn't trying to flirt with—"

"Atiana," Mili cut me short, setting the beach bag down before she turned to face me, "I don't want to hear it," she determined.

I couldn't help but tilt my head, "Then what exactly do you want to hear?" I asked, knowing that we were basically going in circles.

Mili shrugged, "My name—from your mouth, over and over again."

My brows shot up at her desire, clearly surprised that she wasn't actually that angry to begin with.

Instead, she was frustrated.

Sexually, I mean.

Mili leaned back against the wall, "Wash your hands," she said, easily making my brows furrow in confusion. 

But when a quietness managed to gather between us, I inevitably turned around to the sink and washed my hands.

And as soon as my hands were washed and dried, Mili motioned to my lips as she said, "Two fingers—slide them into your mouth."

I blinked a few times, but when Mili inevitably raised a brow—I didn't hesitate to bring my fingers to my own lips, easily sliding my index and middle finger into my warm mouth.

Mili watched me carefully, "In and out."

I didn't hesitate to slide them in and out of my salivating mouth—holding Mili's precise stare.

Mili motioned down to my legs, "Spread them further apart," she said, and almost instantly, I listened.

It wasn't hard to recognize the familiar heat gathering in my lower stomach—or how my body burned with insatiable need.

"Now trail your fingers down—" Mili held up her hand as soon as my hand began eagerly traveling to where I needed to be touched most, "—Slowly, Atiana," she reminded me.

I let out a soft breath, nodding a few times as I slowed my pace down.

Mili hummed, watching my glistening fingertips pass my blue bikini top before lingering over the soft skin of my toned stomach.

And as soon as I reached even lower, Mili leaned off the wall, "Now..." she trailed off as she took a step toward me.

A soft gasp fell from my lips when she pulled at the strings of my blue bikini bottoms—easily making them fall to the ground.

Mili backed away from me, leaning back against the wall as she said, "Say my name."

I bite down on the inside of my cheek as my fingers hovered over my most sensitive area.

"Milan," I said breathlessly.

Mili hummed, "Again," she said, clearly unamused as my face managed to burn even more with an intense blush.

I sucked in a deep breath, wanting so badly to touch myself—I had never even craved my own touch, much less touched myself in general, but Mili somehow brought it out of me.

"Milan," I breathed out yet again, but this time it came out needier than before.

My heartbeat managed to speed up when Mili leaned away from the wall—gently grabbing my wrist and guiding my hand down to my sensitive clit.

A whimper vibrated in my throat as soon as Mili guided my wet fingers to draw soft circles around my clit.

Mili looked between my heavy eyes, "Just like that," she said, pulling away from me again to lean back against the tiled walls.