Drunken Nights & Regrets

As soon as Mili opened her bedroom door, I was a smiling mess—practically throwing my arms around her for a hug.

Mili laughed to herself, "Someone's excited to see me," she joked as she guided us into her room fully before shutting the door.

"I've missed you," I mumbled.

"I've missed you more," Mili said as I hugged her tighter.

And I couldn't help but bask in her familiar sweet scent along with her coconut hair product.

I hummed, "You smell so good."

Mili chuckled, "How much did you have to drink?" she questioned, pulling back from me slightly.

I frowned, pulling her back into me, "Just a few shots," I said as I nuzzled my head into her chest.

Mili hummed suspiciously, "How many is a few?" she questioned, suddenly pulling back to analyze my flushed face.

I smiled shyly to myself, "Just um... ten," I whispered.

And just like that, Mili's brows were raised, "Ten shots?" she questioned back to me, clearly trying to make sure she wasn't hearing things.

I hummed as I suddenly walked past her, "Yeah, no big deal," I assured her, lazily sliding off my boots along with my scarf and vest before reaching for my zipper.

And before I could begin to even struggle to unzip the jumpsuit, Mili was helping me.

"Pretty sure ten shots for someone who doesn't drink is an extremely big deal," Mili said, lowering her voice as she unzipped the jumpsuit.

I furrowed my brows when she suddenly paused her actions, "What? What is it?" I questioned, clearly confused by her halted actions and sudden quietness.

"A tattoo? You got a tattoo?" she questioned as she pulled my jumpsuit back a little further to take a better look.

I smiled happily, "Oh yeah, I forgot about that—It's cute isn't it?" I said, pulling my arms out of my sleeves, so I could undress fully.

"Yeah, it's definitely cute..." Mili trailed off, but it was clear that she wasn't the happiest.

I suddenly turned to face her, "Oh come on, it was fun—they had this little tattoos and tequila shot thing set up," I tried to convince her.

Mili gave me a narrowed look, "Tattoos and tequila shots?" she repeated back to me, clearly not approving of my decisions, "You know alcohol thins your blood? Did they even have you sign anything? Please tell me they sterilized everything—"

"Lani," I laughed out, clearly amused by all of her questions, "While your concern is cute, my head hurts and I'm really tired," I said, kicking off my jumpsuit before quite literally falling into her bed.

Mili sighed to herself, "We'll discuss this in the morning," she determined, grabbing one of her oversized shirts for me to wear.

I propped myself up on my elbows, "Okay mom," I teased her, raising a slight brow at her.

Mili gave me a look of disapproval when I suddenly pulled her into me using my legs, "What happened to you being tired? Or your head hurting?" she sarcastically said, gently pulling one of her baggy shirts over my head, which easily fell close to my knees.

I hummed happily, "I was thinking you could help me with that," I said, suddenly pulling her down to me by her sweatshirt.

Mili hummed as she pressed a fleeting kiss to my lips, "I can definitely help you with that."

I smiled against her lips, "Oh yeah?" I murmured.

Mili nodded as she pulled away, "Yeah, I'll go grab you some water and ibuprofen," she suddenly said.