Tattoos & Tequila Shots

"No."

I laughed slightly, "Mili, you know I have to meet her in—" I suddenly looked down at my phone, "—Two minutes," I determined, knowing Mya would be downstairs waiting for me.

Mili only groaned as she stood in front of me while I leaned back into the bathroom sink, "But you look so good—" she leaned down into me, "—and you smell so good—" she suddenly pressed a kiss to my neck and then my cheek, easily earning a small giggle from me, "—And I hate sharing you," she said.

I smiled wider, "It's only for some of the night—then I'll be back here with you," I assured her.

Mili only gave me a narrowed look, "My sister is taking you to a bar—I don't think it'll be just some of the night," she pointed out.

I laughed slightly, knowing she made a good point, "Regardless I'll be back here in bed with you," I said.

Mili hummed to herself as she took a step back from me, easily eyeing the black jumpsuit I wore—it managed to cling to my body while covering my legs and arms to keep me warm.

I managed to pair a white cropped puffer vest with the jumpsuit and matching snow boots—while my straight hair remained down and my face was covered in minimal makeup.

"Everyone there better keep their eyes and hands to themselves," Mili said, and I couldn't miss the careful tone she had taken with me.

I smiled slightly, "And what if they don't?" I said, purposefully challenging her.

Mili gave me a tilted look, "I'm confused? I thought you wanted to go out?" she questioned, looking between my eyes as she said, "Saying things like that really isn't helping your case right now."

I shook my head at her, hating how warm my face was suddenly growing.

Mili suddenly slid her arms around my waist, "Are you sure you don't want to stay in? I could cook you anything you want and we could watch a movie..." she trailed off before suddenly leaning into me to press a subtle kiss to my ear.

And I couldn't help but dig my nails into her arms when she nipped at my ear.

Mili hummed in approval at my reaction, easily placing soft kisses down my neck, "And then after the movie I could show this thing that I do with ice and my mou—"

"Milan," I practically breathed out, easily cutting her short.

Mili only nipped at the skin of my neck, "I'm sure my sister would understand if you suddenly felt sick... or maybe had bad cramps," she subtly suggested before leaning up to kiss my lips.

I hummed, not even hesitating to reciprocate the deep kiss as I arched into her warm body.

Mili suddenly tugged my hips into her, easily sliding her tongue past my lips as I gripped the back of her neck.

However, when my phone buzzed, I instinctively pulled away, leaving us both breathless as I grabbed my phone.

Mya: I need you to tell me if this outfit is cute

"I have to go," I breathed out.

Mili hummed, leaning down to press a fleeting kiss to my lips, "Have it your way," she said as she pulled back entirely.

And I can't lie and say that I wasn't slightly disappointed by not getting to spend my night with her.

But at the same time, I knew Mya and I would have fun—especially in that cute town I managed to see a few days ago.

"Tattoos and Tequila shots?" I read the illuminated bar sign.