Halloween & Costumes

"Snow White?"

I smiled proudly, "Yup," I said, doing a shy twirl.

Mili laughed slightly, easily reaching out and pulling me into her warm body.

I smiled softly when she leaned down for a kiss—causing me to slide my hands up her arms before settling around her neck.

Mili hummed against my lips, "Sexy," she murmured, gently tugging at my short yellow ruffle skirt.

I had managed to pair the skirt with a strapless dark blue corset that easily illuminated my curves and exposed my cleavage.

To add to the costume, I wore white knee-high stockings with a white bow at the top and a red silk headband that I tied in a bow around my head—while my dark hair remained down and parted in the middle.

I hummed happily as we pulled back, "And what are you supposed to be?" I teased her, taking in her baggy black cargos and matching black zip-up jacket.

Her dark hair was straightened and down while she wore a black beanie and neutral makeup.

Mili suddenly pulled her beanie down, easily revealing that it was a ski mask, which outlined her dark eyes and lashes.

Being a robber for Halloween definitely seemed like something she'd do.

"Sexy," I mocked her last words, tugging at her waistband.

Mili raised a sharp brow, "Someone's feeling bold," she teased me.

I only tugged harder at her waistband, "So bold," I murmured, gently pulling her ski mask up before pressing a warm kiss to her lips.

Mili suddenly flipped us around, pressing me against her bathroom sink as she tugged my waist into her warm body.

I whined against her lips, "I have to go meet Mya at our place before the party," I reminded her, knowing that we'd be here for a while if we could.

And Mya was definitely waiting on me, especially since she just got back from New York a couple of hours ago—luckily it still gave me time to get ready at Mili's before seeing Mya.

I won't lie and say that I'm not excited to finally see her after two weeks.

Mili only nipped at my bottom lip, "No."

I laughed slightly against her lips, "No?" I repeated back to her.

Mili suddenly tugged one of my legs around her torso—easily shifting the mood between us.

But I knew better.

"What are you doing?" Mili asked as soon as I gently pushed her away.

I gave her a narrowed look, "You're only going to tease me," I pointed out, knowing that she had refused to touch me these past couple of weeks.

Mili impatiently pulled me back to her, "No I'm not."

I laughed, "Yeah, okay," I said, leaning past her lips to peck her cheek, "I'll see you at the party?" I asked as I pulled away fully.

Mili dramatically sighed, "Yes—even if I won't be able to touch you..." she trailed off, easily reaching out to slide her arms around my waist, "Like this," she murmured, leaning down into me, "Or kiss you like this," she added, suddenly wrapping her hand around my throat before pressing a deep kiss to my lips.

I suddenly wrapped my arms around her neck, deepening the kiss as Mili purposefully parted my legs with her body.

How she managed to turn the mood back into this was seriously beyond me.