Jongho- quality time (fluff+borderline smut)

Warning: tit groping🫢
__________________________

It was my day off and I felt like I should spend time with my husband jongho.

It had been a very busy month as my company was going through some changes and was seriously short staffed.

Me being the manager, it was my responsibility to fill in for the missing staff and I had to do it myself.

It's not an excuse, I know.... But I just couldn't spend time with him.

He was very busy too so no matter how hard we tried to make time for each other, it just wouldn't work out.

At last, we had a common day off and decided that we'd lock our phones away for the day so we could spend time together as a couple.

I woke up to the smell of pancakes, and headed downstairs after washing up to see jongho making breakfast.

His back was turned to me, so he didn't see me coming in. I go up to him and back huged him making him jump a bit.

"Oh. You're up early. You scared me", he said facing me now.

"Sorry. Didn't mean to scare you. I just wanted to spend time with you", I replied.

"Haha you're so cute. Ok, here, eat. I made you waffles", he said kissing my head.

"Thanks baby", I say smiling wide.

After breakfast, we chatted for a bit, did someone baking, and went out for a long drive.

By the time we came home, it was 7:00pm. We settled on the couch and argued about what horror movies we wanted to watch.

We picked "the Nun" and cuddled up together.

Halfway through the movie, jongho had changed positions and now his uhh head was resting on my chest.

His warmth was so soothing I almost forgot myself name.

As I was watching the movie, Jongho's warm hand made its way to my stomach. He started drawing circles, gradually moving up to my breasts.
He groped my breasts and fell asleep on me like that.

The sight in front of me was absolutely adorable. His cute squishy cheeks pressed up against my chest.

Oh how I wanted time to stop so we could stay like this forever.

I soon fell asleep too and cuddled him closer, never wanting to let go.

The next morning was another day off so we took the chance to go out on a date.