Backstage desire ot8

Ok, so like I said in the previous update, this one will be full smut. If you're not comfortable, I'd suggest you wait for the next update.

This one is basically about the members getting needy for you... with only a few minutes till/during the performance/interview... you give them a blowjob/handjob

Warnings: a lot of smut, dirty talk, name calling, fem!dom reader, hair pulling, degrading, partly interrupted, choking/gagging, maybe fingering...yes through the ass...not saying it will happen but just look out for it✌🏼. Oh and a mommy kink too.

Final notes: most likely not going to let the members c#m down your throat cuz it's gross and can give you chlamidyia or something along those lines. don't want to die now do we😁 VERY LONG ASS UPDATE HERE, SO GO SIT IN A BUBBLE BATH CUZ ITS GOING TO BE AROUND 2.5k WORDS
__________________________

Hongjoong:
Shit! There was just 15 minutes till I had to go on stage to perform and I had a massive tent down there. I quickly called for my fiancé y/n to sort out what she started. Now, who told her to show up wearing a body hugging turtleneck?! Anyway, I sit down on the chair waiting for her to come, getting harder in the process. I heard a voice from the other side of the door. It was y/n. I let her in quickly not wanting to waste those 8 minutes I had left. She smashed her lips on mine and we started making out.
"Now, joongie, be a good boy, and be as quiet as you can. Don't want to let the others know what we're doing", she smirked as I felt myself leaking precum, biting my lips.
I nodded and she bent down unbuttoning my pants and skillfully taking my length out of the strangling barrier of my boxers. She looked up at me and smiled before instantly taking me in he mouth, sucking hard.
"Mmh. Oh, baby just like that. Oh shit I won't last long", I moan out shakily.
She bobbed her head faster and choked around me as I hit the back of her throat. That seemed to be the breaking point and I tapped her head telling her that I can cum any second. She pulled out and started pumping me as I came all over her hand.
"Oh my fucking god y/n... that was so good. Thank you baby", I said pulling up my boxers and pants fixing my hair and sweater as I helped her up.
"Next time, I'll wear the ugliest outfit I own so you can preform in peace", she giggled.
"I'd fuck you anyway. You look incredible in everything you put on that gorgeous body of yours", I smiled, and left to go on stage after I kissed her head.

Seonghwa:
I was cleaning up seonghwa's things, getting him ready to go on stage, when he came behind me, back hugging me tightly. I feel something poke my lower back, that's when it hit me. Seonghwa was needy and had a massive boner... he had just under 10 minutes to go on stage, how was i supposed to let him go looking like that?! Me being the awesome wife I am, I turned around smirking.
"Has my love got an issue to sort out? Need help baby?", I said slowly.
"Please. Yes I need you. I'll be good, just help me with this issue", he. wimpered as I palmed him.
I swiftly unzipped his pants, immediately taking him in. I started to suck him off when I hear a knock at the door.
"Hyung, 5 minute warning", we heard mingi say. I licked his slit making him pull on my hair.
"Yeah. Thanks min. I-I'll be out in a second", he choked out while breathing heavily.
"Oh fuck! Yes baby. Mmh, I'm going to cum, ahh you're so good", he moaned out of breath.
I pulled out just when I felt him twitch uncontrollably in my mouth. Just as he was about to cum, i covered his tip making him scream but he muffled it.
"Why'd you do that y/n?", he asked confused but desperate.
I grabbed a bin and put his dick right by it.
"Cum in here hwa. I'm too lazy to clean the mess", i said looking up at him.
He nodded and released his load in there, groaning loudly as he did so.
"Thank you baby. I owe you one. Bye love", he kissed my cheek.
"When we get home, finish what you started", I say rolling my eyes at how wet he had made me just from his erotic expressions.

Yunho:
I was just fixing my hair when I accidentally rubbed my dick on the desk where all my makeup was. I was already feeling horney for the past few days, so this gave me an instant erection. I looked over at my girlfriend who was sitting working on her computer. Ugh, I couldn't go out like this.
"Need help with that yunho?", y/n smirked. Oh how she could read me like a book. I hated that but I nodded in defeat.
"Come here", she said lowly. I waddled over as my dick made it hard to walk properly. As soon as I reached her, she pulled my pants down, jerking me off.
"Oh damn. Aren't you a horney slut. Getting all hard just by grinding on the desk huh?", she said speeding up.
"Oh my god, yes. Keep doing that mommy", I whisper biting my lips to hold back the moans that were threatening to spill out my throat.
"Don't hold back those moans love", she growled taking me in her mouth.
"Oh shit! Fuck I'm so close. D-don't s-stop", I moan out.
She hollowed her cheeks sucking harder as we had just under 2 minutes.
"Fuck! I'm gonna cum", I managed to say between breaths.
She pulled out and I came on the floor, trembling as I did.
I fixed my outfit and kissed y/n goodbye and left to preform.