Yungi-my feelings (angst+fluff) pt.1

MY FIRST BXB FF!!!!!
Ok so this one will have a ton of fluff and maybe even some really corny shit.

Base: yunho is a CEO and mingi is just an ordinary worker who has trouble loving himself and yunho has a fat crush on mingi and probably already loves him who'll do anything to make mingi see himself the way yunho.
(Might turn into a book or land in my Ateez series)

Warning: self torture, forceful starvation, body shaming, foul language, mental health issues

‼️IF YOU NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO AND JUST NEED COMFORT, IM ALWAYS HERE SO SLIDE INTO MY DMs...PLEASE, YOURE PRECIOUS AND THINGS WILL GET BETTER. JUST DONT GIVE UP MY BELOVED READERS!!! STAY STRONG ✊‼️
___________________________

Yunho sat up in bed after a really interesting dream.

"Shit what was that? Why did I dream of him again??" Yunho grumbled in frustration.

This was the third night in a row that he'd dreamt about his employee, Song Mingi.

Yunho smacked his hand on his face and dragged it down to his lips lazily as his alarm went off suddenly.

"Great fucking timing you stupid alarm", yunho hit stop and plopped on his stomach across his bed. He was tired and yearned for sleep.

It was 5:30 in the morning, the sky was still dark with twilight hues scattered across the sky with shiny stars littered everywhere in the sky and the mountains could be seen clearly over the horizon.

"It's a rather beautiful morning. I shouldn't be so worked up", he smiled to himself as he gazed out the window.

Yunho made himself some breakfast and coffee and sat down near the balcony and just relaxed for a bit while eating.

He got up and washed the dishes and ran straight towards the bathroom to get ready.

After he was all dressed and ready, he threw in a few granola bars, apples, his lunch which consisted of a regular chicken and bacon salad into a black canvas bag. He set it on the counter and sighed when looked at the time.

"Only 7:30. I should get to work earlier and finish up a few things", he walked towards the front door with his bag and a leather briefcase with all his files and headed to work.

Mingi was already there and was sitting down in his cubicle, typing something.

Yunho walked into his cabin and sat down with his feet up on his desk, looking at Mingi.

He was tall, about an inch shorter than Mingi and had beautiful long, black hair that framed his perfectly sculptured face. He has a few tiny moles scattered around his face and plump lips that looked so soft and kissable but that was hidden with his black mask that he started to wear from the beginning of this year. His eyes were sharp yet soft that could melt anyone's heart if he looked at you. His cheekbones a bit prominent, sharp jawline, petite body with a broad chest and long legs.

He was perfect. His words almost came out as a growl from how deep his voice was and that's what made him unique.

Suddenly mingi's eyes met with yunho's and and they both looked down in embarrassment.

Mingi felt a sudden wave of insecurity hit him and he started shaking in panic.

"Was he mentally cursing at me because I'm so ugly? Do I have to be so ugly and fat? Look at Mr. Jeong, he's perfect. He's got a perfect body, awesome personality, and a healthy mind unlike me who hurts people's eyes when they look at me. I'm so ugly. I don't know what to do...", Mingi screamed at himself mentally and didn't realize a few tears fell from his eyes that caught yunho's attention.