2. beauties...

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

The morning was calm in the Kim's small house as well as their cafe. It was not rushy but still, there were customers. Because the cafe was quite famous in that area.

Jackson was sitting in the car as he was waiting for someone. Soon a man came and he pulled down the tinted glass of the car.

"They don't know about them and the chef told us they gave keys to them last night before leaving the place." Jackson nodded and gestured for them to sit in the car.

"Now what will we do? If You'll ask them nicely they will not tell us. We need to use our hands man why are you so polite even your father was in this field for years." A blond boy almost yelled at Jackson who chuckled at his behaviour.

"Don't worry Hoba... we will get him. Wait here I'll get another information." Jackson smiled at him and put on the round glasses and a file after messing with his hair.

"Hello... I'm Kim Heera's friend from high school. Can you tell me the reason why her house is locked? I want to give him her assignment, she accidentally grabbed mine and I couldn't reach for her."

The man stopped working as his eyes were scanning Jackson from head to toe.

"I don't know boy, I can't tell you about them." The cashier told him and was about to leave when Jackson called again.

"Please sir... just tell me the place I'll find her. It's very urgent and if my marks are gone in this assignment my parents will eat me alive please please please..." he whined and internally smirked when he saw a boy come to him with a guilty face.

He looked around to see if anyone was watching him then leaned to him with a small paper and ran back inside the cooking counter.

Jackson smiled and bowed to him then left the place and almost ran to the corner of the street and jumped in his seat.

"Let's go... we're going to our boss's hometown." He smirked and started the engine meanwhile Hoseok shook his head at his childish behaviour.

"If Jeon sees you like this, he will fire you first from this post then at your head."

"You're just jealous of my smile."

Taehyung was staring at the birdcage that was filled with many colorful parrots. He was admiring them not thinking about the future just flowing with the time but still, a discomfort settled in his heart since morning.

Heera walked to him and gave him a bowl of popcorn, which he gladly accepted.

"Noona, why are we here? I'm so afraid." He confessed his unsettled feelings to his Noona who was the best friend of him too.

"Afraid? Why?" She just caught a single word because she was afraid too but she couldn't say that as his brother was so fragile and she couldn't make him worry.

"I don't know... Eomma Appa never did this. Even Grandma didn't ask Appa about the injuries. Is in it obvious?" Taehyung was the boy who noticed every single thing whenever he saw something suspicious that made him unhappy.

"Yeah, but leave it. Eomma said we are safe here just enjoy here." She tried to lighten up the mood of his baby brother but he pouts more.

"How can I enjoy? Eomma appa take my tablet and your cell phone too."

"Okay, how about we go for a walk? In our farms?" She suggested that she wanted his baby brother to smile and here she succeeded.

Taehyung nodded so she quickly went inside to ask the elders as the farm was not so far from their house, just behind the house so they agreed and went there with their small camera.

"So... that's the place?"

The boss was still sitting in the car and didn't come out of the car.

Hoseok nodded and went to the house with Jackson who was now standing with hard facial expressions.

After some knocks the door opened by an old woman. Whose face was winked and a round glass was on her face.

"What do you want boys?" She asked sternly but Hoseok didn't answer and Jackson entered the house.

Before she tried to yell and called for help Hoseok put the gun on her forehead.

"Ssshhhh... we are here just to talk. But if you shout then I'm sure Jeon will not like it and you know he loves to see the red color of blood."

Jackson dragged a couple of Kims with him as he was just dragging Mr. Kim with him and his wife was running behind him as she was pleading him to leave his husband.

The boy gets bored so he comes outside from his car. He was a man in his early twenties. In just six years he was famous in his underworld work. Even people know him as a death bell.

Jackson threw the man in front of his boss who stared at him for a moment.

Suddenly a guard put a metal chair and he sat on it elegantly like a king.

"So... instead of paying what you got, you got some will to run from me?

That's so rude of you Mr. Kim...

You need to pay it but seems like you betrayed me and ran away." He chuckled darkly and aimed the gun at his head which he was holding.

He was about to shoot the man who was not answering him and that made him more pissed and angry but a loud cry stopped him.

"No... Eomma Appa..."

"Oh, you have some beauties too."

◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇

Heyy

Hope so it will be fun.

So don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts.

Purple you all 💜