37. fiance??

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

"Will you be my fiance??"

Taehyung's heartbeat stopped for a while as he wanted to feel this moment from his lover but not that man who ruined his happiness. The killer of his family.

"Yes..." Taehyung smiled hesitantly but that made Jungkook smile widely. And ask for his hand. Which Taehyung gave in after seeing the beautiful diamond ring, and Jungkook put it on his ring finger.

He was so happy, first Taehyung was worried for him. Then he asked for a date and now he accepts him as his fiance. It was a blessed day for him. That brings the countless happiness for him.

He leaned more to him who was still staring at the ring.

"Can I..." his eyes were fixed on Taehyung's lips that was continuously bitten by his teeth in nervousness.

Taehyung looked at him and then put his hand on his chest to stop him from leaning more.

"Mr. Je-... I mean Jungkook-shi... can you give me some time for this... please..." Jungkook stared at him then nodded, understanding him, and started driving.

Taehyung was in a little shock.

He didn't force himself... but he was a killer... just a pretending gentleman.

They both reached the mansion and went to their respective rooms, Jungkook with a giddy smile And Taehyung with burdened, nervousness.

Jungkook was in his study with Hoseok who was telling him details of the shipments, that he received from Namjoon hours ago.

"Okay, we'll go back tonight. It's already three days and I can't stay here forever." Hoseok nodded and went to complete his work. Jungkook walked to Taehyung's room with a calm face.

He knocked at the door and after a come, he went inside. Taehyung was busy on his cell phone when he noticed the presence of the ravenette, he put the mobile aside and smiled at him.

"I came here to tell, you to pack your stuff, if you like," Jungkook explained and sat on the couch in front of the bed.

"Are we going back to Korea?" He was tensed but still happy that his granny was safe now.

"Okay... ummm can I meet Granny one last time?" He asked with a cute face. Jungkook couldn't deny his cute request.

"Of course... but I will not be able to give you a ride. Hoseok pick and drop you." Taehyung smiled happily, showing his boxy smile.

"Thank you Jungkookiee..." The nickname slipped unconsciously which made him red in embarrassment meaning Jungkook smirked.

"Your welcome Taehyungiee..." he mimicked and went back to his study, leaving a blushed Taehyung.

"Sir he is not with Jeon... should we do our steps?"

"No... not yet...  I want them dead in front of each other. Just like he killed my brother and niece."

The man smirked and went out of the dark room, where he was standing alone, staring down from the 80th floor of the building.

"That will be fun... when I'll snatch everything from you... everything..."

Taehyung met his granny before going back to Korea and told her that they couldn't go back then because his friend (mean Jungkook) was not okay.

She understood and gave him lots of love bear hug. He was determined that he would come back to her soon with good news.

Hoseok waited for him there until he came back as per Jungkook's order who had been in the video call meeting since evening.

"Thanks, Hoseok hyung..." Taehyung thanked him after sitting in the car after the meetup of his granny.

"Don't thanks me Mr. Kim... it's my duty." He smiled back at Taehyung who quickly shook his head.

"But I see you as my hyung... okay..." he cutely scolded him who hands up like surrender. That brings a smile on Taehyung's face.

"Hyung... can I ask a thing?" Hoseok hummed.

"Who buried my family, after the accident." Hoseok froze for a moment but shrugged.

"I was not in Korea at that time. Maybe Mr. Jeon did that with the help of others..." Taehyung stared at him with narrow eyes as his eyes were searching for a hint but soon the car stopped as the mansion was near the Kim's house.

"Here we are..." Hoseok smiled after applying the break. Taehyung hummed and went out.

"Are you not coming?" Hoseok shook his head.

"No, actually I have some work." Taehyung nodded and went inside from there.

The flight was scheduled in an hour and both went there on time. Hoseok was with them as well as their men.

Jin was watering the plants when they entered the mansion.

"Oh finally, you're here. It was so boring here without you." Jin chirped and Taehyung smiled at him, but what made him happy was that Jungkook smiled at him too before going inside.

"That's strange..." he mumbled with a shocked face. Taehyung came to him with a smile.

"There will be more shocking news, hyung..." he said and went behind Jungkook leaving a bewildered Jin.

Did something happen??

"Hyung... it was urgent that's why I bought it." Jungkook was irritated by Namjoon continuously investigating.

"But I heard you already have a mansion there. Then why now? And you didn't let them pass from the border. It was a huge profit for us..."

"Before I hate all the relatives of that Jenny... I don't want anything from them." He was angry now. Before Namjoon said anything, he stood up and stopped him by banging his hands harshly on the glass table.

"IT'S MY BUSINESS... SO DON'T FORGET YOUR LIMIT, KIM NAMJOON..." Namjoon froze for a moment then after a nod he left the study room with a hurt face.

Taehyung saw his long face which made him confused. He never saw him like that. So he stay calm and enjoys the drama, with a note.

Namjoon went to his room silently. Taehyung walked to the study where Jungkook was fuming in anger.

"Can I come in???" He peeked inside with a smile. Jungkook face suddenly changed, he breathed deeply and sat on the edge of the table.

"What's my fiancé doing here?"

"Can't I see my fiance too?" Taehyung smirked back and went inside, after closing the door.

◇●¿●¿●¿●¿●¿●¿●¿●¿●¿●◇

Heyyy

Finally... it's Weekend...

Hope you're all fine.

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts 😊

Purple you 💜