15. precious presence

Assalam o Alaikum

I made up my mind to update next chapter at least 100 reads on the last updated one. So here I am early because it's on 100 reads early than usual.

Thanks for your support and enjoy.. 😘😘

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Taehyung was still there sitting on the bed with puffy, red, and sleepless eyes, wrapped in the thin blanket.

He flinched when he heard a shuffling and then a knock at the door of his room. A head peeked inside when he saw the door without any emotions.

"Good morning... I thought you'd be sleeping that's why I didn't disturb you earlier." Jin entered with a smile plastered on his face.

Taehyung shook his head and looked again outside the small fixed window that was showing the perfect scenario of the beautiful morning sunlight.

"I... couldn't sleep..." Taehyung said emotionless and engulfed more in the blanket, staring blankly outside the window.

Jin pouts sadly for a moment, then walks to him and sits on the bed's corner.

"Taehyung... you're like my brother, just like Jimin." Taehyung glared at him at the name of Jimin. A pool of tears started flowing in his almond eyes.

"Don't say his name... he deceived me... in the whole year, he deceived me... I was never expecting that... I thought finally that Jeon left me and I could make some friends but no... no... he was all the time there... Why me??? What did I have done to him?"

Jin shook his head, held his hand in his, and wiped his tears from his other hand.

"Don't cry... and please don't say such things. Maybe he will love you more and make you happy. And about Jimin... he is a true friend of yours. Come on... let's eat something, together." Taehyung shook his head and wiped his tears harshly.

"No... I'm not hungry please..."

"Jimin hadn't eaten anything since last day." Taehyung looked at him as if he knew they had eaten together, the last time when they were on the trip. He sighed because he was not a cold person.

"Okay, I'll be outside in a minute." He mumbled which made Jin smile as he could see he loved Jimin and Jimin was not telling him a lie that they were soul mates.

"Why is there silence? It will be a victory day JK, hmm?" Namjoon smirked and winked at Jungkook who was eating silently his breakfast but smirked back at Namjoon's statement. Soon his smirk widened at the prettiest face for which he fell for years, appeared with an angry pout.

"Come here Taehyung... let's eat breakfast..." Jin called him and gestured him to sit beside him, which was right in front of Jimin's chair who was sitting there silently, just playing with food.

Taehyung looked around and inspected all the things then walked to the seat beside Jin and sat there calmly on the other side that was in front of Jimin who was staring at him all the time.

"Hyung... can I go to meet my granny?" Taehyung asked Jin who stopped eating and looked at Jungkook for any response but he Ignore his question and quickly finished his breakfast and left all of them to stay silent, even Namjoon didn't speak but Taehyung stood up while pushing his chair harshly that fell back on the floor.

"Mr. Jeon... I want to meet my granny." Taehyung almost yelled at Jungkook who was walking to the exit to attend a meeting for his underworld work.

Jungkook ignored again but before he stepped out from there Taehyung ran to him grabbed his arm and asked again.

"I want to meet my granny... if you're not taking me there, I'll run away." The horror was visible on the face of everyone present in the place, even the maids were praying for the cute cub who was behaving like a tiger in the lion's den.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung and then gave a glance at all the faces that were presented there, staring at the horrible result of Taehyung's mistake.

He firmly but politely grabbed Taehyung's arm from his wrist and jerked him forward then leaned more to inhale the fragrance from the fluffy hair of his cute cub who took a bath before joining them.

"From now on... whenever you'll tell me, you'll run away from here, I'll take you more closer to me..." Jungkook's eyes were on the cute angry pout of his cub who was glaring at him then he pushed Jungkook who smirked at his cub and put on the glasses to leave.

"Hyung... give a good tour of the mansion to my Queen... so that he can escape from here easily." Taehyung stared at him shocked as he would never think about that.

Jin nodded absentmindedly then Namjoon chuckled at his brother's behaviour.

"I think he will be a gonner soon... you should treat that boy more carefully Jinnie..." Namjoon wiped his lips quickly and left the three with shocked maids, as he followed Jungkook because they had their work to finish.

Taehyung was standing there, staring at the closed door. He walked to the door and opened it but got stuck by two bulky men on the door, who stopped him from moving further.

Jin ran to him, dragged him inside with difficulty and made him sit at the dining table to eat something. As the door was again closed by the men of Jungkook.

"Just be patient... he will take you there but don't spoil his mood. I mean his aura suddenly got changed whenever he saw you, even felt your presence."

"Please... don't talk to me about his qualities and moods. He is just a murderer... my family killer... and I. Will. Never. Ever. Forgive. Him." Taehyung yelled and ran to the room which was given to him.

Jimin stays all the time silent but he can see the tears and the bad condition of his Taehyungie. He started crying when he saw Taehyung didn't give him a single glance and ran to his room.

Jin felt bad for his cousin as it was he who did this... to ask his cousin to help Jungkook who wants his baby boy to be safe and sound.

"I hope... Jungkook will change with his precious presence."

◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇

Heyyy

How are you all?

Hope you all like this one too.

It will be more good in the next chapters.

So don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts.

Purple you 💜