23. goose and ducks.

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Jungkook left after the intimate moments, leaving his baby bear alone in the silence where he could hear his heartbeat that was rapidly beating. Soon he came back to reality when two maids came to collect the utensils.

Taehyung was thinking hard, with a frown on his face. A pencil was stuck on his plump lips as he was thinking hard.

I can't lose you...

"What does it mean? Did he lose someone too? Someone precious...or had a past too?"

"But he has his brother and his family." He shook his head in disapproval. But again a frown appeared on the forehead.

"How I didn't notice? They are Kim and Jeon..."

"I want to ruin his whole family," Jungkook ordered on a phone call when he received a confused stare from Jackson.

"Mr. Jeon... she is the only woman of his family... no one left now."

"Just make a plan or I'll do it by myself.

No one can take my Taebaby..."

As usual, Taehyung was watching an animated movie about birds when Jungkook entered the house with Namjoon.

"Wow... these are so beautiful noona... why doesn't Mr. Jeon bring them here? Ha has a big ass mansion here but still..." he stopped when the maid went back to the kitchen for her work then he felt some figures walking by his side.

He quickly turned off the TV and started reading his book which was still in his lap when he ordered the snacks from the maid.

"You can watch anything you want... after all, it's all your house too.

What's mine is yours too... but you're just mine." He whispered the last sentence in his ear which caused a shiver in his spine. He quickly grabbed his book with a red face and ran to his room.

The next day when Taehyung came back from university and saw many geese and ducks, near the little fountain at the corner of the ground of the mansion.

He brings them here... is he really love me? Or just... whatever... finally I have some friends here...

He smiled and started playing with them after putting the bag on the nearest bench. Jimin left him there alone with a smile.

The days went well and Taehyung was working hard on the last project of his semester.

Jungkook entered the house again with shopping bags. Jin looked at him smiling because he was changed, because back then he always came back home with a frown or angry face.

"Did you shop for Taehyung again?" Jungkook just glanced at him and then finally nodded. Namjoon was enjoying the view of the small smile on his brother's face.

"In his room?" Jin nodded so he went to his room quickly with the bags. After a knock when he heard come in he entered the room.

"Good evening sweetheart..." he smiled sweetly, eyes twinkling with the stars as the whole universe was sitting in his eyes whenever he saw Taehyung.

"Good evening... now what are these?" He asked Jungkook who gave the bags to him so he took them and saw what was inside the bags.

"Mr. Jeon... why are you spending your money on me? Don't do this." Taehyung whined but Jungkook quickly gave him the other shopping bag too.

"These are for you... and you can ask anything you want, don't push yourself and take your wishes to yourself." He said and walked to Taehyung which was silent all the time.

"Don't skip your dinner love... I'm going for a meeting overseas. Just take care, love. Love you..." he kissed Taehyung's forehead tenderly and left the room.

Taehyung was staring at the door where he left the room. His heart again beating wildly. He placed his hand over his heart.

"Stop beating for him... remember he is the monster..."

The university was closed earlier than usual routine for some reasons. And Taehyung was alone waiting for the driver's arrival because Jimin was sick and couldn't come there.

Jungkook gave him all the things, he wanted and needed. Laptop, mobile, pets, his favorite paintbrushes, and paints and canvas. Taehyung tried to contact Yoongi when he got his cell phone but couldn't find the contact, even he talked with Jimin about Yoongi's contact number but he also didn't have it.

He searched for him over social media although he knew that he would not find him there as the Yoongi was not a social person. He tried to contact for some help even typing an email to the FBI to provide him the security but because of his granny he couldn't ask for them, he just wanted his Yoongi hyung who vanished like a ghost from his life.

He was standing, on the road still waiting but a cat stopped in front of him. He frowned because he had never seen that model in Jeon's mansion.

A man walked out in a black dress and opened the door for him. He frowned at the man, he was wearing the same dress as the Jeon's men.

He walked to the car and almost got sit but stopped and looked at him in confusion because his sixth sense was telling him that something was going wrong.

"Are you new in the Jeon mansion?" The man stared at him and nodded but Taehyung stepped back from him and quickly pulled out his phone from his Jean's for confirmation. He was dialing Jin's number but he was shoved by the man in the car.

"Yah... what are you doin... help hel..." The man sprayed a cologne that stopped Taehyung from speaking further and his eyes found black dots that made them shut down as the chloroform was strong. He limps down.

Many students saw him when he asked for help but they didn't come out for help because who would help a boy who was surrounded by many men who were looking like a mafia gang...

Jungkook was on the flight, on the way back to Korea. When he decided to listen what was Taehyung doing? So he put on his earbuds and put in the password and then he heard some words which he was not expecting.

◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇

Heyy

Hope you like this one...

Don't forget to vote and comments

Purple you 💜