38. doubt

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Jungkook was looking at Taehyung with amusement, who was sitting on the nearest chair playing with the small globe, a smile was adorning his lips gracefully.

"So... what does my fiance want??" Jungkook leaned back a little to see the beautiful person of his life.

Taehyung looked at him with the same smile and put his elbow on the table with his face in his hand.

"I want to give you all of my attention and want your attention as well as..."

Jungkook smirked and hummed with a delightful expression then almost whispered seductively after leaning forward.

"My all attention is yours, even...

I'm all yours my love..."

Taehyung smiled, playfully caressing Jungkook's sharp jawline while biting his lips.

"It will be a pleasure of mine then..."

Jungkook gripped his waist to pull him closer, still devouring the ocean eyes shining brightly with naughtiness.

"So can I give you my attention that will give you pleasure too???"

His breath was fanning over the markless neck of the blonde causing a shiver in his soul.

"Yes... but,

Let's walk with baby steps..." Taehyung smirked when he saw the confused and sad look on Jungkook's.

"Okay okay... shouldn't be the beginning with a sweet." His eyes again fell on the plump lips but Taehyung shook his head.

"Not here... but I'll grant your wish soon if you... " he freed himself from the tight grip and stepped back, leaving him puzzled.

"If me???" Jungkook was looking so eager there but still, he wanted to control his beast and desires. Just don't wanna ruin the cuteness of the certain blond.

"You will teach me some techniques for self-defense then I'll fulfill your desire."

Jungkook frowned but soon he composed himself and stared at him for a moment.

"So you want to kill me by my techniques??" Taehyung froze for a moment but quickly shook his head.

"Why... would I kill you, after accepting your proposal... are you doubting me???" he couldn't look at the judging dark eyes of him. Jungkook didn't blink as he was looking at the cute boy.

"Okay okay... no need to be scared. I'll teach you but still, I deserve some attention from my beautiful fiance..." Taehyung quickly became bold and smirked and gave a quick peck on the cheek of the Mafia who couldn't comprehend what happened a while ago.