9. Jiminie

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Taehyung was eating calmly with Mr. Kim and his mother and then Heera joined them too with pancake and sat beside Taehyung with a smile.

Taehyung glanced at them and cleared his throat.

"I was thinking about a thing... that nobody gives me gifts on this birthday."

"Oh my baby, what do you want? I'll order it for you immediately." Mrs. Kim tried to lighten up the mood of pouty Taehyung.

"Okay, I want to take admission and my freedom back as we have to move back to Seoul for this."

"Are you in your senses? We will be in trouble." Mr. Kim yelled but Mrs. Kim put his hand at her husband to calm him down.

"All the things are crystal clear, then why are you asking that is not possible?" She asked calmly but in a firm tune as Taehyung never saw them in that state.

"Because... I promise we will be safe. Just trust me. He will not come after you Dad, nor to our Noona."

Heera who was silently observing his brother now spoke.

"So he dealt with you? What does he want in return?"

Taehyung faced her after grabbing her hands in his, then looked at his parents.

"I promise, nothing will happen. I want to go to university to study. Please appa... please eomma..." lastly he looked at Heera who sighed but came up with an idea.

"If Officer Min agrees then we will too. What do you think Dad?" Minho nodded because that officer helped them with many things.

The morning was pleasant in the Jeon mansion. Jin was happily skipping the steps and arranging the breakfast.

Namjoon was buttoning up his sleeve cuff when he saw Jin in the kitchen arranging the table with the help of the maids.

"Wow... what's the commotion? Is today a special day? But why I don't remember..." he frowned and sat on the chair, glancing around the table which was filled with colorful foods that were emitting an alluring aroma.

He was about to eat but Jin slapped his hand. He pouts but Jin gestured him to wait for his younger brother.

"You know he will not eat these things just a black coffee and some toast, but I want to eat those."

"No, he will eat them please wait a little bit, I think he will eat one of them surely," Jin said with hopeful eyes so Namjoon couldn't deny him and waited patiently until Jungkook arrived.

Jin sat beside his husband and served breakfast to him as well as Jungkook, the regular one who was busy scrolling the phone and nodding at the coffee that Jin served.

Namjoon was eating when Jin decided to break the silence.

"Joonie... He will be here in Korea, if you don't mind can you send the car to pick him up?" Namjoon stopped eating and glanced at Jungkook who was looking unbothered.

"Did you ask him?" He whispered to Jin who pouts.

"Does my cousin need permission to live with me?"

"No babe... but you know Jungkook doesn't like more people in the house." Jungkook glanced at his brother and cleared his throat to get attention.

"Jin hyung asked me already and I don't have any issue, by the way, he is coming to complete his study and will be busy so it will be fine if he stays here." He wiped his mouth with a napkin and left them alone, a shocked Namjoon and a smiling Jin.

"What just happened?"

Jin chuckled at Namjoon's shocked face.

"Love happened..." he mumbled but carry on eating and serving.

Taehyung was sitting with admission papers with Heera at the university. They were there to get admission for Tae.

Heera was stubborn because Taehyung wanted to be a painter but their parents were possessive and weren't giving permission for that. So, she convinced them with the help of Yoongi and all of them came back to their old house in Seoul.

"Here is your schedule kid, I talked with my friend he will keep you safe inside the university and outside I'll be there for you." Yoongi handed a paper to Taehyung who smiled and hugged the officer in the flow of emotions.

"Thank you... so so sooooo much hyungie... I'll be a good painter." Yoongi got stiff for a moment by the contact but patted his back and stepped back quickly.

Heera thanked him as well then Heera left with Yoongi who dropped Heera to the house as Taehyung had classes.

Soon a boy stands in front of him with a polite smile.

"Hello, I'm Yoongi's friend, Mark. I'm security in charge of this university and if you will have any problem here you can ask me anytime. Here is my number, save it and add on your speed dial too."

Taehyung quickly did what he told him to do. Mark gave company to his class and left after assurance that he will be saved here in the next two years.

The class ended and Taehyung made a pink-haired boy as a friend. The strange thing was that nobody harmed him the next day, like before... whenever he wanted someone to be his friend he was beaten up or transferred to another school. He had a charming personality and wanted many friends but couldn't make them because of certain someone...

"Heyy... why are you standing here? Don't you wanna go home? Maybe it will rain soon." Jimin Taehyung's friend was concerned for him as the weather was not nice and they were standing at the gate.

"Hmm... maybe... but I called Appa. He will be here anytime." Jimin nodded and stayed with him for his cute friend's safety as it was getting dark.

"Jiminiee... you should go. I'll be fine."

"No way... how could I leave a beautiful boy alone? I'll book a ride when your appa came." He showed his smile made a smile on Taehyung's face as well.

Soon a black car stopped in front of them and Yoongi came out from it. He was looking hottest boy Jimin had ever seen in his life. The black leather jacket with long hair was giving the hottest look to the man.

"Yoongi hyung?"

"Yes, I was going to your house so I asked about your presence and your father told me you're still here. So come with me." Taehyung nodded and sat beside Yoongi and asked him to drop his friend too.

"No no... just go away safely, my cab will be here in less than five minutes. See you Taehyungie..." Taehyung smiled back, and then Jimin's eyes fell again at the handsome man which gave him chills. Then the car went away and he was still there with a frown.

"Did he smirk? He knows me?"

◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇

Heyy

Hope you will be enjoying. Don't worry next one will be amazing as it'll have our Taekook moments 💜

So don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts.

Purple you 💜