27. exams

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Jin was standing with a bowl in his hands filled with mixed fruits. Jungkook gave instructions to Jin to take care of Taehyung and didn't return till now.

Taehyung was busy with his granny, who was happy to see his baby bear. Even she made some favorite soups for Taehyung. But Taehyung's mind stuck to Jin, what did he tell her about his family?

She was currently sleeping because she needed to wake up early to arrive at his friend's house. Taehyung couldn't sleep so he limped to the door and went downstairs from where he could see the dining area and Jin with some maids.

He looked back at his granny and then walked downstairs slowly and carefully so, as not to hurt himself more.

Jin looked at the grunts and panicked when he saw Taehyung in trouble walking down.

"Oh my God... stay there. You can call me if you want anything. Jungkook will kill me with his anger if he saw you walking down." He yelled and ran to Taehyung quickly which made Taehyung stop abruptly because he didn't want Jin to be scolded.

"I want some answers..." Jin nodded grabbed him and took him to Jungkook's room that was beside Taehyung because his granny was sleeping in his room.

Jungkook was not there but his smell was lingering in his room. That made Taehyung a little calmer because he spent almost a day there and it calmed him.

Jin quickly shut the door and carefully helped him to sit on the bed.

"Please tell me... why is my granny saying my dad sent him things? And please don't tell me you don't know... she is not that old to talk like that." Taehyung was confused at his granny's behavior.

"Jungkook told me to say the things that... I told her that I'm your father's manager and he asked me to send the things for her and he had meetings and your family moved in with him but you have university so you lived here." Jin explained that made sense but Taehyung's hope died down and his eyes became teary.

"I thought... she was right... and all are alive... my bad... how cruel my fortune... I lived with my family's killer." He chuckled bitterly and stood up.

Jin was feeling bad for him. He could feel the pain of family loss. He bore it too but for Taehyung it's on peak as he was living with his family's killer.

Jin tried to give him a hand but he refused and limped towards his room, wiping his tears.

Jungkook was sitting in his office, inhaling the smoke of a cigar silently. He was deep in thought when after a knock Namjoon entered the room.

"His brother is coming here. Mr. Clark send me an attachment." He showed a tablet to Jungkook who glanced at that and then sighed heavily.

"Don't worry, I'll handle him." Namjoon was worried for him. He quickly sat in front of him.

"He will search for his brother. You shouldn't kill him, you could warn him."

Jungkook looked at him with a dark frown and leaned on his swirling chair.

"But they hurt Taehyung and I'm not regretting it. They deserve that attitude. But she... I'll make her existence exemplary."

Namjoon shook his head at his brother's stubborn behavior. He stands up to walk out of the room, leaving Jungkook with his madness alone but stopped for a while.

"Please set here free or kill her... I heard she is in pain."

Jungkook chuckled deeply at his brother's demand but mumbled in the eerie room, staring at Taehyung's sleeping picture on his phone.

"Taehyung also bears the same pain... and I want her to feel the same way..."

Taehyung was feeling more than good. Right now he was sitting on dining, waiting for his breakfast because he had an exam and it was the first one.

He was preparing for that in his vacations. Jin helped him in the study too as he had the same subject as Taehyung and Jimin.

Taehyung didn't speak much to them but since he was a civilized person so he behaved nicely with them.

"Don't worry, you will attempt that all and get good grades. Just be calm and eat all of them. Then you have to take your medicines too." Jin pointed at Taehyung's plate which he filled with himself, even Taehyung was unbothered by Jin's protest.

"I'm full already. Just gave me medicines. I'll eat something after the exam from the canteen." He said after shoving quickly the last bite of sausages and drinking the whole glass of strawberry shake quickly.

"But Jungkook will scold me if he knows you didn't eat properly." He yelled but Taehyung yelled back while hanging his bag on his shoulder.

"Scold him back... I'm not an eating machine." Jimin quickly wiped his lips running behind Taehyung who was at the door but Jin stopped him.

"Give him his medicines." Jimin grabbed the medicines and ran behind Taehyung, who was waiting for him in the car, patting his feet worriedly. He missed his last classes because of the incident even Jimin provided him notes too but he was feeling the uneasiness that never left him.

It was the last day of his exams and Jimin left early because he needed to do some work so he called a cab and left Taehyung alone, waiting for the car to arrive from the Jeon's mansion.

"Oh finally..." he muttered when he saw the car stopped in front of him. He quickly ran to it and sat in the passenger seat not in the back seat because as he was a social butterfly, many workers of Jeon's mansion became friends with him.

"Mr. Woo why did yo-"

"Surprise sweetheart... we will go on a date at the celebration of your last exams."

◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇

Heyy

Update this one too coz it's Sunday...

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts...

Purple you 💜