26. granny

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

The morning was pleasant but not for Jungkook who was sitting beside the bed, head on the bed and holding Taehyung's hand in his he was sleeping peacefully but bruises were adorning his beautiful pale face that was making upset everyone. (Including me)

Taehyung groaned and opened his eyes after flattering them to see the surroundings. The first thing he senses is the warmth on his hand.

He looked at the contact of Jungkook's hand on his hand. That was a moment he saw him this peaceful.

The calmness on Jungkook's face was making him more handsome and pure. The mole under his lips caught Taehyung's attention and the hair, those looking fluffy as he slept after taking a bath, covered his perfect forehead and doe eyes.

He saved me... but it doesn't matter because he is the killer of my whole family... family...

The end of his thoughts made him panic. He slipped away his hand from Jungkook's hand which caused the awakening of Jungkook who had his eyes on him, worriedly.

"Are you feeling pain? Wait let me call the doctor." Before Jungkook dialed the doctor's number Taehyung stopped him.

"I'm... fine. Is my granny fine?" He asked in his deep groggy voice that startled Jungkook but he didn't show any emotion at him.

"She will be... why are you asking?" He rubbed his hair messily and cracked the bones of his neck and shoulder. That was hot in Taehyung's eyes.

"I want to meet her. I'm missing her." He was missing her really bad that cause the pout on his dry lips.

Jungkook smiled a little and then nodded, walking to his walk-in cupboard to choose something for himself.

"I'll tell Jin hyung, he will bring her here, but after two days. I'm sure you don't make her worry with your bruised face." He said and vanished behind the bathroom door, leaving Taehyung in shock.

He brings granny here...

"Let me carry you," Jungkook said monotonely when he saw struggling of Taehyung in standing. He saw injuries on his feet too.

"I can walk... thanks, Mr. Jeon." He again started to walk towards the bathroom but Jungkook didn't listen him and walked to him and then scooped him in his arms.

"Wh-what are you... put me down... I can walk." Taehyung struggled but he knew that he would not be able to walk around by himself.

"Do you want me to shut your mouth too?" Jungkook jerked his hands, a frown appeared but soon vanished and a smirk ghosted over his lips after watching Taehyung's shocked face by the closeness, as he was feeling the breath of Jungkook over his lips.

When his struggle doesn't get the results that he wants, he becomes calm and take the control Jungkook.

Jungkook helped him to freshen up and lastly ready a bath for him and leave him alone to take the bath.

Jungkook took care of his needs but left him alone to deal with business not before telling his maids and Jin to take care of his Taehyung.

Two days passed and Taehyung was feeling better than before. His behavior was a little bit changed for Jin and others because they were going to bring his grandmother there to meet Taehyung that day.

His bruises were lighter than before just his lips had bruises but around his feet, neck, and arms, those were not completely fine.

He was happy, for the first time in Jeon's mansion, he was genuinely happy because his granny was walking slowly to him with the help of Jin who was holding her hand politely.

"Granny..." Taehyung yelled in happiness. He was in his room right now because he wanted to sleep with his granny so Jungkook told the maid to set his room for this.

"Oh, my bear... how are you now? Your friend told me about your accident and your father... I'll personally scold him and your mother too." Taehyung's eyes were sad. He gazed at Jin who gestured to him that he would tell me later.

"I am... fine granny." He controlled his emotions in the name of his family. She nodded and sat beside him.

"Look... I bring your favorite strawberries, but couldn't bring more." She exclaimed which made Taehyung burst into tears. He threw himself to his granny who caught his baby bear tenderly and scolded him politely not to see while crossing.

Both settled down after an emotional reunion. Taehyung was lying on his granny's lap who was massaging his hair like she used to.

"Bear... why this friend of yours? I never saw before?" That question made Taehyung a little panic but soon a knock interrupted them and a smiling Jimin entered the room.

"Granny..."

"Oh, Jiminiee... is this your house? I was asking Taebear about this house." She smiled at Jimin who returned the gesture and hugged her.

"It's not my house... it's not my cousin's house. He lives here and I live with him." She nodded as she knew about Jimin as Taehyung's best friend before.

Jimin glanced at Taehyung who was already looking at him. As he was thanking him for saving him there.

"Dinner is ready, I came here to tell you that." Granny nodded and looked at Taehyung who shook his head.

"Don't wanna go... can we eat in the room?" He asked indirectly, unsure if he would have any positive answer or negative.

"Sure... I'll ask the maid to bring your food here," Jimin said and again left them alone, leaving Taehyung thinking and his granny smiling who was looking at Taehyung.

"My bear... I'm here just for a day. I need to go somewhere." Taehyung frowned and looked at his granny.

"Where are you going?"

"Oh... i had a friend and she is sick and doesn't have anyone to look after her.

In Incheon."

♧●♧●♧●♧●♧●♧●♧●♧●♧●♧

Heyyy

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts

Purple you 💜