46. critical condition

Assalam o Alaikum

Treasure_Vkook here I am... I couldn't find time to see my cellphone but I update for u all. Hope you'll like it...

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Taehyung was sitting on a chair outside the operation theatre. There was Jin who was sitting beside him, but he was angry at him too. He never imagined that Taehyung could kill someone. He was thinking of him as a polite, soft guy.

Namjoon and Hoseok were angry at him, although glaring at him. He was the cause of the things that happened with their family, their Jungkook.

A doctor came out running to them to get another senior doctor. They just brought him to the nearest hospital, not the Jungkook's hospital, so the staff was worried for them.

They didn't start the treatment of Jungkook immediately because it was a murder case, but when they called their officer, they started the treatment.

Taehyung was mumbling incoherent words like praying to God silently or maybe guilty of his mistake.

Jin was silent all the time, but still, he couldn't stop him from asking the question that was lingering in his mind.

"Why did you do that?" He was with a broken, heavy voice. He was hurt by Taehyung's actions. He never imagined that the boy ever did such things.

Taehyung stopped mumbling but still couldn't find the courage to meet the teary eyes of Jin.

"I..."

"Did you notice? Who was he from the start, and how is he?" Jin was angry at him, still knowing the reason for that was that manipulative person. But Taehyung was mature enough to see right and wrong, and Jungkook didn't do anything to him personally...

"He was changing... by your presence around him. He even lost interest in the mafia things, but you... you shoot him? WHY?" He burst into tears, hiding his face in his palms. Jungkook was dear to him, too. Like a younger brother. He was behaving rudely with him but still, he gave love and respect to him.

Namjoon came to him and hugged him after sitting beside him. Taehyung was feeling more guilty.

I'm not the killer... he is the one who killed my family. Yes... I WAS... I was trying to take my revenge... yeah...

Taehyung was consoling himself, just preventing himself from feeling more guilty. Suddenly, two doctors came out as they did their job.

"How is he?" Hoseok asked when he saw them coming out of the room.

"I can't say anything. The bullet from the back was not too dangerous, but one from the front was too near to the heart vessel. It will affect him. For the next 24 hours, he is in danger. Just pray for a miracle. Because we found many bruises already on him, and he was too weak to handle these things.

Did he skip meals, too?" One of them explained the situation, and another asked quickly about the weakness of Jungkook.

Jin sighed and shook his head.

"I don't know about his diet. But he eats less than before. Maybe he was skipping meals, too." The doctor hummed and looked at Jin.

"But we found some not-so-good things in his blood. You can say it was a poison type. But it can be harmful in many ways too.

Well... we will be here anytime. Just call if you see any movement from him." They explained briefly and left the corridor, leaving armed men and four of the boys inside.

There was complete silence. Hoseok was standing in front of the room, leaning against the wall, eyes closed but a permanent frown was there on his forehead.

"Joonie... will our JK be fine? I'm scared Joonie..." Jin was leaning on Namjoon's shoulder, who was holding him softly. But still worried for his brother.

Taehyung was sniffing silently when Hoseok came to him and sat beside him when Namjoon took Jin to the canteen to eat something.

They both were alone so Hoseok decided to say something to him.

"He was behind your back all the time. And you shot him in return for his care and protection." Taehyung looked at him with a red nose and cheeks, eyes were blurry and puffy but still he was looking cute after doing a crime scene.

"He was in love with you at first sight when he saw you playing around in a park with some children.

He couldn't play like normal children, he was adorning you at that time.

We're in some meetings, he always skips them just to see you because you always play there in every evening. He was fifteen when he saw you as a crush.

He saves you many times too after that.

 But after some months he left for some training in Turkey and when he came back he tried to find you and on the same day...we need to find Mr. Kim Minho... your father. And there he saw you again. When you were fifteen."

Taehyung was shocked at that time. He never thinks about that...

Hoseok sighed and was about to tell him more when he saw Jackson standing there with an angry face, the hatred towards Taehyung was prominent in his dark eyes. They all love Jungkook, and although he was the boss still they were like a family. A family with many secrets...

"How's Mr. Jeon?" He asked Hoseok who nodded and told him the situation. Jackson stayed for a while then left to attend a call, from where he was getting many calls since the Jungkook's accidents.

Many mafia gangs were happy but many of them were sad. They heard about Li Min too who was taking care of the seat of his elder brother.

Hoseok has held so much since the start but he doesn't want to hold anymore. These 24 hours were hanging like a sword on his head. He loved Jungkook like a brother and it was the time he'd do for him.

So he decided to leave Taehyung alone and made a call.

"Hello, Hobi... I was missing you." A girl speaks from the other side which makes an angry Hoseok calm down a little bit.

"Come back here... I'm booking the tickets for you all. Came here as soon as possible. Taehyung shot Jungkook and he is in critical condition."

◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇

Heyyy

Hope you're all fine.

Things are starting to reveal. 😏😏

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts.

Purple you 💜