22. broken

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Taehyung was glad and was smiling all the time to come back to his old friends, not friends actually because Jimin was his only friend. But he was happy to see the other people around him and breathe heavily in the open air again but he didn't know that someone was watching him from afar.

"Oh, Taehyungie... what's up bro... finally you're back we heard about your family accident." The class president was speaking on behalf of the all class who were holding sympathy in their eyes.

"It's... it's just happened..." Taehyung tried to smile at them but his eyes betrayed him filled with tears.

Jimin was watching him from afar but
After watching the painful scenario he quickly entered the class and told the class president that someone was calling for him.

The class settled and Taehyung sat in his place meanwhile Jimin sat beside him as it was his place since the start. He looked at Taehyung who didn't give a single glance at him.

"It'll be a long semester..." he mentally sighed and started asking about the previous lessons that he skipped in the past few days.

"Can you tell me why have you disagreed with this proposal?" Namjoon was sitting in the Jungkook's office and was staring at his little brother who was looking unbothered by the loss of millions of dollars.

"Chill... it's not good for your health. It's not a big deal." He stated and leaned more to his soft chair which was like a throne of his empire.

"Are you serious? This merger will give us more power and support for our business in Italy."

"I don't need anyone's support and money. I have my own and literally...

I own this black world." He glared at Namjoon who surrendered and was about to leave when Hoseok entered with a man holding a big briefcase. He didn't bother because the man was looking scared so he left the room.

"Bring all the things I want?" Jungkook asked so Hoseok nodded on behalf of that man who almost lose his shit after standing in front of the Mafia who was looking angry and it was not a good sign.

Jungkook caught the scared look on his face and sat on the couch after gesturing for the man to sit there. Hoseok stands there behind the man who pulled out many velvet boxes from the briefcase.

"Taehyung..."

"Taehyung..."

"Taeh-" Taehyung stopped abruptly and pushed Jimin harshly which made him stumble.

"Can't you shut your mouth it was the only thing I've wanted from you since morning." He almost yelled but lowered his voice because they were at the exit of the University, waiting for the driver's arrival to pick them up.

"Please... let me explain... I mean we didn't do anything please don't do this. I love you as my brother, as my bestie, as my soulmat-"

"SOULMATE??? DO YOU KNOW THE... have you ever read the word soulmate?
That's why you took my soul away? You deceived me like the others." He was controlling his anger which was on the verge of outbursts.

Jimin didn't flinch because he was ready for the outburst of Taehyung.

"Tae... please... I didn't do anything."