35. love and want

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Jungkook washed his hands in the kitchen and saw Taehyung walking to his room. He followed him to his room too, a lazy smirk adorning on his thin pink lips.

He leaned on the door frame, seeing Taehyung murmuring in the center of
the room with a frown.

"Missing me darling??"

Taehyung was startled but soon changed his expressions and a frown appeared on his face.

"Why are you not resting? Do you want to stay in pain? Take a rest,, quick." Taehyung pointed towards the bed ordering him to lay down there.

Jungkook chuckled but still walked slowly to the bed and sat there.

"I go for a walk." He said but the amusement was still on his face. He leaned back a little to see the face of his cute bear.

"At this time? Do you not love yourself?" Taehyung almost yelled at him but was still afraid, what if he punished him, to punch him. Although he never punished him but still his life was full of miseries because of that man.

Jungkook stared at Taehyung and looked at his cloudy expression. A lazy smirk adorned his lips and replied to him.

"Yes... just want to stay in an open atmosphere. I just want to ask you something about this." He pointed at his wound. That made Taehyung frightened a little. He bites his lips in worry under the intense gaze of the ravenette.

"What... you... want to ask... about??" He mentally slapped himself at his stuttering in front of him.

"When I faint... It was not too bad before..." he enjoyed the scared face of Taehyung and pulled him to his bed which made him bounce back a little, with a horrified face. The wrist in Jungkook's hold was not too tight but his breath was stuck in his throat.

"Actually... Mr. Jeon..." he tried to explain that increasing the excitement in Jungkook's eyes. He jerked a little which made Taehyung become too close to him. Taehyung panicky put his hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

"It's Jungkook for you... forget already? You accepted my proposal and I accepted your every demand. Don't I deserve a reward??"

Taehyung was twisting his wrist to free himself from the firm yet soft holds. He was scared that he fell for those dark eyes?? No... he can't... he needs to free himself.

His face was flushed red by the closeness of the ravenette who was enjoying the soft skin under his rough palm.

"What... what reward..." Taehyung asked with trembling lips and a dry throat. Jungkook's gaze fell on those trembling plump lips.

"Just a kiss from these luscious lips."

The atmosphere of the room filled with the mixed emotions of both boys. Love and want of certain ravenette meanwhile, the other one was confused by his feelings. The mixture of fear and joy???

"I'm not your boyfriend, yet. So stay within limits."

He pushes Jungkook harshly after gathering his courage and stands up from the bed. But Jungkook groaned at the sudden pain that caused the sudden change on the blond's face.

"Did I hurt you?" He asked in concern but the least thing Jungkook saw in those eyes were guilt and worry. Although he was happy to see that side of Taehyung for him.