33. guilty...

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

With bloodied hands, Taehyung ran downstairs went straight to the main door, and looked for the guards. He was panting heavily and worry was prominent on his face.

"Jung... Jungkook is hurt... bring him here please... he fainted... we need to go hospital." Both guards looked at each other and called a number but didn't go inside.

Taehyung was yelling at him to go inside but they didn't move a bit. He pushed them and ran upstairs to Jungkook to find his phone and dial the number of an ambulance because he couldn't let him die there.

There was too much blood and the wound was deep and still patched up roughly but was not in good condition and he was guilty of almost punching him there.

He was fine... you killed him Taehyung you're even now...

But why I'm worried... I want his death. yes... I shouldn't be worried.

He shook his head and put some more napkins on the wound.

I'm not the killer yet... I'll kill him by my hand, not his existing wound.

I'll give him a painful death... stay there Jeon... I'll not let you die...

Hosoek was sitting on a couch in the Jeon mansion that he bought a day ago because Jungkook wanted to spend some time in Japan too and they need to find someone there too...

"Sir... what is the order for him?" A man bowed to him asking the further plan.

"Just tied him in the basement... he will see the devil himself. Mr. Jeon will be here soon." He replied and went throw his phone after dismissed the man who followed his order.

His phone vibrated that indicate someone was calling him.

"Why is he calling me?" He mumbled but picked up the phone and the other person told him all the things which caused his face a little pale.

"I'm coming... stay there."

With some men, he went straight to the Kim's house which was not too far from the mansion. He picked up the first aid kit with him in urgency.

Taehyung was waiting for the ambulance, glancing at the cell phone. His granny was with her friend so it was easy for him to leave the house without telling her otherwise she would be worried for him.

Then the door of his room opened by Jungkook's man, he knew him.

"Be calm Taehyung... he was injured last night but didn't get his wound treated. But why is his wound open again?" He was curious but Taehyung ignored the question because of fear.

What if he was killed by his men...