29. condition

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Taehyung was stiff in his place. The hot breath on his nape gave him chills, continuously. He took a deep breath and freed himself from the love-cage of Jungkook who gave him space that time.

"Mr. Jeon... I respect your... your feelings. But I'm still not over that..."

"That I killed your family...

Yeah! I'm a monster... but I'll be a change for you... please..." Jungkook chuckled deeply and grabbed Taehyung's hand in his.

"I never say please to anyone... I'll give you the love you deserve...

I'll be your family and fill the space of them. You will feel the love of you-" Taehyung pushed him harshly, couldn't control his emotions.

"Please... stop..." he took a deep breath and looked at Jungkook.

"I'll think about this... but I'm not in the state of thinking right now.

You have to prove yourself." With that, Taehyung grabbed his phone and ran to the elevator leaving the place that was suffocating him although it was an open terrace.

Jungkook stays silent, staring at the ring in his hand. Then his lips curved up.

I'll prove my love for you.

Taehyung stayed silent in the ride and Jungkook didn't try to break the silence and Taehyung was thankful for it. He didn't want to talk to him.

The smiling faces of his family were wandering in front of his eyes.

"Mama... heera noona teasing me... she hides my favorite game controller."

Heera ran to her mother and hid behind her, pointing her finger at Taehyung.

"No mama... I'm just watching a drama and he turns off my laptop. So when he started playing his game I hid his controller. Tit for tat..."

Taehyung pouts more and is about to run back when his father enters with fruits and groceries.

"Don't tease my boy... I can't bear any single tear in his eyes." He hugged Taehyung who pouts but soon his pout flies away when he sees the strawberries in his dad's hand.

"Oh, my first love... thanks dad..."

Then he grabbed the grapes too those were Heera's favourite and ran to his room, yelling. Which made Heera run behind him.

"Now forget your lovely grapes Noona..."

A lonely tear escaped from his eyes which didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook. Who parked the car in the mansion and was about to console the poor soul but Taehyung left the car hurriedly and ran inside the house.

Jungkook enters behind Taehyung with a deep frown but Jin can see that he is not right. He was feeling suffocating for a reason.

Jin tried to talk but the deep frown on Jungkook's forehead was stopping him because if he had those lines he would do anything.

He walked straight to his, not before glancing at Taehyung's room whose door was closed and he knew he was the reason for his sad face.

Jin also saw Taehyung, entered the house. He made many things to Taehyung's liking as it was his last exam day but Jimin said he was busy with some things so he left alone Taehyung. Before he asked the driver to pick Taehyung up quickly so that he couldn't stay alone there for a long time, he told him that Mr. Jeon would pick him up personally.

Jin was worried for both. He knows Taehyung doesn't like Jungkook but now he is starting to give some respect to him a little bit, keyword: a little bit.

"What did he do... how can I find out if they both keep that secret." Jin was mumbling, lost in the moment that he didn't see Namjoon entering the house with Hoseok and Jackson.

"Hello, babe... why are these appearing?" Namjoon said after kissing his temple and pointing at the line of frown.

"Nothing... just waiting for all of you. Today Taehyung's exams end and I made a wonderful dinner but we need to call them after setting the table." He smiled and walked to the dining, leaving a puzzle Namjoon with Hoseok and Jackson.

"I'm going to freshen up," Namjoon spoke but Hoseok showed him a hearty smile.

"We will help Jin hyung in dining." Jackon nodded and both left for the dining as Jin invited them too as they both were like family members too for them.

"That will be good," Namjoon mumbled and walked to his room, glancing at the doors of his brother and Taehyung.

Jungkook entered the room and threw his mobile on the side table, punching the wall frustratedly.

You are the reason Jeon... couldn't you do something other than that?

He needed to cool down and the best way of that was to take a cold shower so he decided to exactly do that.

He took his time to shower and it was helpful for him. After taking a wonderful shower he came out from Bath. Select loose trousers and a black hoodie that was the most comfortable one for him.

His eyes stopped at the pants, he pulled out the ring and placed it on the side table where the mobile was left behind after his return.

A knock stopped his movement, he knew it would be his Jin hyung or maybe some maid to call for dinner when he was hungry.

"Leave me alone... I'm not hungry." He said without looking at the door but the door opened and someone entered.

He heard footsteps that made him angry.

"Can't you hear what I sa-

Taehyung?"

"Yes, Mr. Jeon... I decided about...

About what you said. I'm ready for your proposal... but in one condition."

Jungkook smiled and Taehyung could tell that the smile was genuine. He nodded eagerly and encouraged Taehyung to say more.

"Send my granny to our Japan house...

I want that as soon as possible."

◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇

Heyy...

Boring... yeah a little bit. Maybe I was sleepy at that time.

So please don't stop to show your love and support.

Purple you 💜