3. it's decided

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Taehyung and Heera were walking back to their small house, Taehyung was whining back because a bug bit him and he started crying so Heera dragged him back home.

Taehyung was whining but stopped when he saw a young man with a pistol in his hand, pointing at his father and his mother was behind his father trying to pull her husband.

"No... eomma appa..." he yelled and ran towards them. Heera tried to stop him but a man stopped her from moving more as he grabbed Taehyung from his bicep.

"Jeon... leave my children. They are innocent."

"He is... indeed... okay now I don't want my money. I want your child." He smirked and looked at the younger Kims from head to toe.

Mr. Kim was tense at his demand and quickly fell on his feet.

"Please... they are children... innocent. They don't know what is happening here. Please don't do this. I promise I'll return your all money and never run again."

The night became dark as they could see each other faces because the lights were hanging at the door of Taehyung's grandparent's house.

Taehyung's blood boils at the scene of the miserable state of his father. He bit at the man's hand who was not ready for that unexpected move from the young one. He tried to catch him but Taehyung was quick and loved to be in karate class so he knew some moves.

"Little feisty... hmmm I love this one. Although I planned to take your little girl, now I want this one." Jeon grabbed him by his hair when he ran to him and tried to push him from his father.

Taehyung parents were looking at him horrified as he crossed a river of fire. All the men in black attire were standing there pointing the guns at Kim's family members so that they could not disturb their boss.

"Leave me... leave my father. You're a bad guy... leave me..." Taehyung was whining and trying to set him free from the boss's grip. But it was like a no use. He again tried to bite that man too and did as he thought, which stopped the breath of the men around there.

Even Heera was scared for his brother because he overheard the conversation of her parents many times. Whenever they talked about Jeon they looked frightened and here she was seeing that Jeon first time.

"Please leave him Jeon please... okay okay I'll do anything just leave him." Mr. Kim pleaded with him when he saw his son bite and Jeon gritted his teeth and pointed the gun at the little boy.

He sighed and pushed Taehyung to his Jackson who quickly caught the boy and held his hands behind his back before he used his teeth again and knocked him out as he was just creating trouble with his aggressive behavior.

"So it's decided... I was here just to talk as you're my old customer but now...

I want that boy...

I'll forget my 2 billion won if you take care of your boy and hand it to me when he becomes twenty."

He said in a calm voice pulling his face mask on his face and sitting in the car when Mr. Kim started crying with his wife when they watched the vehicles that were far away from them.

Mrs. Kim quickly ran to Taehyung and scooped him in her hands. Heera ran to Taehyung too and the old ones grabbed their son.

There was silence in the living room after a whole minute of chaos when Taehyung's mother glared at her husband who didn't protest when Jeon Taehyung was his property and would be raised by their parents.

"We will leave this place, silently... we will..."

As time passed, Taehyung asked many times what happened that day but nobody told him about the things that happened. Heera also hid the things and the time went well.

They came back to their house after that day and life came back to normal routine for Taehyung but for others... it became harder.

Taehyung was in high school just like Heera but he was a freshman and Heera was a senior. Many people tried to reach them, especially Taehyung but whoever tried to be extra friendly with him he would never gonna see the next day.

So Heera tried to save his baby brother who was a social butterfly on the whole campus and caused unknown troubles for others.

All the family members were sitting in the dining waiting for Taehyung with cake and some presents. Because he was doll him up in his room, for some pictures although he doesn't need to do anything for his beauty. He was ethereal already.

It was a cold December night and Taehyung was now eighteen years old.

"Today a boy approached him with flowers but after lunchtime, he was found on the roof with some bruises and taken to the hospital. I'm scared sometimes, why they can't leave us alone." Heera was terrified because even she didn't date any guy because of his brother's safety, and it happened again.

"I have a meeting with my partner in Japan so I decided we will go there together.

And I heard that Jeon is going to England for some stuff so we'll leave at that time.

Don't worry just wait a little bit more. We will leave your grandparents with us." Mr. Kim said and smiled at his beautiful son who came to them with a cute boxy smile.

"Oh wow... I love strawberry cakes. Thank you noona..." He hugged his noona who always baked the cake for him.

They were celebrating the birthday as it was 12:02 am now. He just cut the cake after cutely making some wishes then the doorbell rings.

"Who could be here at the time?" Mr. Kim mumbled and was about to go but Taehyung stopped him.

"Appa wait... I ordered a pizza afterall tomorrow is Sunday so I decided to watch a movie so I ordered one." Mr. Kim smiled at his son who happily skipped to the door.

Taehyung happily opened the door to take his order as he already paid for it online. But a frown appeared on his beautiful face after seeing many gifts and baskets filled with his favorite food and chocolates, held by some men.

"Happy birthday beautiful... I hope I'm not too late."

◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇

Heyyy

Hope you will like it.

So don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts.

Purple you all 💜