41. confusion

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Jackson and Hoseok was sitting outside the room in the hospital. They brought Jungkook to the nearest hospital which was luckily one of them.

A doctor came out with a frown but explained the situation to them.

"Mr. Jeon is fine now... I think he ate something... something expired maybe?? But he is stable now. But he need to stay here for some hours because he is unconscious right now."

"Thanks, Dr. Choi..." Hoseok thanked him who nodded and left them sitting alone with many men around them.

"It never happened..." Jack mumbled but Hoseok heard him. He nodded in agreement and looked at his vibrating phone.

"Sir is here. Don't exaggerate the situation, Mr. Jeon will tell them by him." Jackson nodded and sat on the bench again.

"What happened? He was on a mission and you both didn't tell me?" Namjoon asked with authority which made both males' heads hang low in shame or submission.

"Sir... Mr. Jeon didn't want to disturb your sleep and it was...

Kim Li Min... he attacked our base too."
Jackson explained a little to Namjoon who sighed and chewed his cheek in frustration.

"That bas****... I'll deal with him later but now how is he?" He asked quickly and Hoseok told him what the doctor said about him.

He sat on the bench, Jackson and Hoseok didn't sit beside him. Namjoon was silent for a moment then looked at Hoseok.

"Tell me the full details... he is doing something behind my back, right?" Jackson looked at Hoseok suspiciously but the stoic expressions on Hoseok's face didn't filter.

"No, sir... I report all the things to you. He is just handling the business issues and just going to meet his friends on weekends." Namjoon stared at him but didn't ask further.

The night was not so good for all of them. Namjoon didn't leave Jungkook alone in the hospital, although Hoseok and Jackson told them, they would take care of their boss by their life.

In the mansion, Jin was awake fully after Namjoon left the hospital. He left silently, didn't want to disturb his sleep but still after some time, after losing the warmness, he sat up and asked his husband who told him about Jungkook and his stay.

It was 7 in the morning when the cars stopped in the mansion. All of them walked out, Namjoon was walking with Jungkook who didn't let anyone touch him.

He doesn't want to stay in the hospital and come back home as soon as he open his eyes.

His face was pale and he was limping a little as he was feeling the pain in his lower belly too. His eyes were searching for someone to welcome him but still couldn't find him.

Jin was looking at him worriedly which made his frown disappear a little.

"Jin hyung... can you made your best ttekobuki? My mouth tastes like shit..." Jin smiled and quickly went to fulfill his small desire. Because Jungkook didn't ask him favors often.

Jungkook looked at Hoseok and Jackson and told them to take some rest too as well as Namjoon.

"I'm fine... tell me what are you up to now?" He asked annoyingly to Jungkook, glancing at the bandaid hand.

"I'm fine hyung... just want to stay happy like normal people. But I think... some of them doesn't want me to behave normally..." he glanced at Taehyung's room but quickly walked to his room.

"I don't know... what's cooking in his mind..." Namjoon mumbled and left for his room to freshen up.

Taehyung heard the commotion outside and then saw many cars gathered there. He was worried for Jungkook too, maybe a little bit.

That's why he was trying to win his heart or maybe trust. But still he was worried when he heard about his condition by the maids who were talking after glancing at the Jin who was sitting on the couch, waiting for their arrival.

He stays inside his room. Just want to stay inside. He was feeling fear... fear of his life too. Don't know but he doesn't want to die. He needs to stay strong. Jungkook will not kill him. He loves him...

I didn't do anything... yes, why I'm worried?  

Jungkook was sitting on his bed comfortably, his head resting on the headboard, eyes closed but his mind was working hard.

Did he put something in the coffee?

But the doctor said I ate something expired...

So the coffee was expired? Because I didn't eat another thing.

Taehyung was not there to welcome me...

Did he want to take revenge for his family and act like he forgave me?

No no... he confessed by himself. He is too innocent to take any action...

But he is not here to se-

His train of thought stopped when he heard a knock. He opened his eyes after saying come in.

Jin stepped inside with a maid following him, a tray with many fruits, juices, and ttekobuki as Jungkook's wish.

"Here is your food. Do you want me to help you with them?" Jin asked politely, Jungkook shook his head and the maid left them alone.

"Let me serve you then..." Jin asked Jungkook what he wanted to eat. But he was worried about his injury too. His left hand was fully wrapped in the white bandaid.

"I can feed you too... If you're comfortable?" He asked hesitantly but suddenly the door opened.

"Jin hyung... I'll feed him. You can rest now." Taehyung smiled at Jin for a second but something floated in his eyes.

Jin smiled and left both males alone. Jungkook was just staring at him silently which was making him more scared.

He finally sat on the bed, nearest the table where all the food was served. He picked up the bowl and gave a glass of juice to Jungkook.

"I was worried for you... what have you done with yourself..." he whispered but Jungkook didn't blink his eyes.

"Worried that your poisonous coffee will give me death?

That was so childish behavior, Jeon Taehyung..."

◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇

Heyyy

How was it?

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts...

Purple you 💜