43. just a reminder

Double update.... just for @Treasure_Vkook

Don't forget to read the last chapter.

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Jungkook was speechless but still enjoying the warmth of his body. The hands were roaming around the slim waist of the blond. Who was squirming under the rough hands on his body?

The molding of the soft lips and a little moaning and groaning... the sweet taste tasted delicious.

After a moment, Taehyung halted his movements. The reality hit his mind causing him to stop abruptly. He quickly leaned back but Jungkook didn't leave him.

"Jun... Jungkook... leave me..." he was panting, with many shades of red on his face.  Jungkook's breath was fanning over his face.

"Why??? Are you regretting???" There was a little glint of searching for the truth. He just wants the blond only for him. What's wrong with it? But still, his heart was beating fast in worry, what if he regretting to give up???

Taehyung glanced at the dark raven eyes which were engraving the unwanted feeling through his eyes.

"I... I'm sleepy. You should take a rest too." He doesn't understand the situation and just wants to flee from there, from the situation. So he did what he was good at. He pushed harshly Jungkook and ran from the room, leaving a confused Jungkook but a smile arose on his lips that soon changed to a smirk.

He was licking the sweet taste, still on his lips of a certain blond. A smirk was adorning his lips.

"You'll addicted to me soon, and I'll never let you regret this moment..."

The days went well and Taehyung looked after Jungkook, very carefully. After the first intimate moment, he tried to avoid him but couldn't for long. Because he was living in the Ravenette mansion. How can he avoid him???

It's been a week and Jungkook was busy with some underworld business. There were many shipments he needed to pass through from there. After all the government was under his control too. Not 100 percent but still he had control over 90% of the government and it made him best to do his work carefree.

Jungkook was too busy with his CEO and mafia work but still never forgot to pamper his love of life. That was making someplace in the certain blond maybe...

Taehyung was busy with his painting in the garden, near his goose friends. He was calm and tried to calm him more, always choosing the painting.

He was busy with colors when his phone vibrated and he got a picture from an unknown number.

He quickly put down the palette and after wiping his hands with a wet napkin he finally opened the message.

He frowned but shook his head and put his cell phone down. His heart was beating rapidly. But again a ding caught his attention and there was a text now.

"If you want to know more, meet me at the Flow cafe near the bus stop."

He just read the message and left his phone there on the nearest stool. His mind was fuzzy and confusion was prominent on his face.

Again a ding heard and he again saw a picture with a text attachment.

"Just a reminder... Is this how he killed your family and buried them alive not bother to bring them Hospital."

Taehyung didn't open the video. His hands started trembling as all the promises and happiness of his family ran in front of him like a train.

How can I forget... how can I... but...

But he is getting change... if someone who always did bad, wants to change then we should help him...

I'll find out after meeting that man... I need to meet him.

"Okay... I'll be there in an hour," Taehyung replied to the unknown number and decided to watch the video later. He quickly gathered his things and ran inside with them.

It's already afternoon and he wants to go to meet that person as soon as possible before Jungkook comes back.

Jin looked at Taehyung running to his room and then after some time running back to the exit. His eyes were fixed on Taehyung's movements.

"Are you going somewhere? Shopping?" He asked carefully not to offend him.

Taehyung stopped and looked at Jin. His heart was beating in worrisome. He quickly straightened his shirt and smiled.

"Yes, actually I want to buy some stuff. Do you want some? I'll bring them for you."

"Oh that's great, then let's go together. I'll be there in a minute." Taehyung almost shouts.

"NO... I mean... I need to see a friend... no I mean I need to spend some time alone, if you don't mind." His fingers were fidgeting in confusion and Jin knew him very well. So he smiled politely.

"It's okay Taehyung. But please take care of yourself. And go with guards at least." Taehyung nodded and went to the car.

"To the flow cafe..." he told the driver who nodded and left for the destination. Another car follows them closely with some guards as per Jungkook's order. Taehyung couldn't stop them and he didn't want to stop them too, what if he will be in danger??

His heart was pounding with worry, eyes lingering on his cell phone. He was biting his lips and opening the chat of the unknown number.

His thumb was trembling over the video, he finally tapped on the play button.

His eyes were becoming teary... that was the video of the accident. Someone was recording them before the accident of Kim's family.

His eyes were teary but still, he saw the full video. The trembling hands and teary eyes, his breath hitched and he suddenly closed the video. And quickly wipe his tears.

"Sir... we're here..." the driver informed Taehyung who nodded and walked inside the cafe. He was about to enter when he noticed the guards follow him.

"Please.. stay here I'll just buy a thing and come back." The guards were about to deny but he quickly said more.

"I'll tell Jungkookiee... just stay here, I'll feel uncomfortable with you all, inside." He said with authority and entered the cafe after taking a long deep breath.

The cafe was silent, Taehyung chose a corner and sat there, waiting impatiently.

A pair of boots stopped in front of him, a figure appeared wearing a long coat, and a mask was covering his face.

Taehyung looked at him and frowned.

"Long time no see...

Taetae..."

◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇

Hey

Hope you're all fine.

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts.

Purple you 💜