31. worried??

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

"Jackson... you will handle the things here. And prepare my plane. I'm going with Taehyung to Japan, tonight."

Taehyung was shocked but quickly shook his head as that hurt him.

"So you still didn't trust me. What a shame... so you call this love?" He taunts him but Jungkook ignores the statement sits on the couch and pulls Taehyung beside him. That caused him to yelp by sudden movement.

"Mr. Jeo-"

Jungkook pulled him more by his wrist and looked around to see the maid who quickly bowed and left them alone in the big hall of the mansion.

Taehyung struggled to free himself from Jeon's hold but couldn't, how could it be... he couldn't fight with a mafia king in the struggle but was sure to fight on the other way, which he was perfect.

"I trust you baby bear... but I can't stay without you. So I'll go wit-

Oh, why are you crying love?" Jungkook who was enjoying the touch of the beauty, started to panic.

"It's hurt..." Jungkook quickly lost his grip on his hand and kissed the wrist delicately causing butterflies to erupt in Taehyung's belly.

Jungkook stared at the bashful face of his dear one. Who was almost lost in the moment... The tingles were what he was feeling at the touch.

Taehyung's phone interrupted the moment that made him come back to the reality. He quickly pulled back his hand from the firm yet soft hold. His face was red it wasn't unnoticed by Jungkook. He smirked slightly but leaned back on the couch, enjoying the shy face of Taehyung with a victory smile.

"It's... granny..." Taehyung looked at the phone which was silent at that time because he picked up too late and quickly called back to the number. Jungkook didn't speak while he was talking to his granny, telling her about his company until the journey.

When Taehyung hung up the call he looked at Jungkook who was still staring at him. He gulped down and tried to smile.

"You should not... I mean... you can deal your things here Mr. Jeon... you don't need to stay with me... I already said to you, I'll never run away."

"Hmm hmm... I trust you... but I can't trust others... be ready on time. We will be there at 11 pm. Don't pack your stuff too much." Jungkook spoke and walked to his room to freshen up himself, leaving a confused and insecure  Taehyung behind.

"What just happened... he will take me there personally, why?"

The old lady was smiling with her wrinkled face where more lines of age appeared whenever Taehyung made a joke.

They were sitting in a plane that looked more like a small Palace than a plane. The money was dripping from everything.

Both smiling duo sitting together in the middle seat of the plane meanwhile Jungkook was staring at them silently. A tender smile was ghosting over his thin pink lips continuously while staring at the certain blond who was looking gorgeous with his boxy smile.

Taehyung told his granny about the plan of living in Japan for a little while in their other house which was on rent all the time.

"Yes yes... she was your friend, we will spend some there too granny..." Taehyung hugged her granny cutely.

Jungkook gestured his men to leave them alone and stay behind in the corner and lean back on his seat, just enjoying the giggles of his favorite boy had made him relax for years.

The travel to Japan was blissful for him because of a certain blond who was looking tired and yawned cutely so he also rested a bit. They will be in Japan after some time.

All the way Taehyung and his granny were tired in the car but Jungkook's eyes were alert to the surroundings after he got the message from a certain number.

They reached the Kim's house and the guards in the other car covered them silently to protect them. Taehyung was confused by the guard's appearance but didn't ask anything and only focused on his granny who was too tired to look around.

"Bear... stay inside... I'll be here after an hour." Jungkook smiled at Taehyung quickly closed the door of the house and left his two guards there.

He ran to his car and sat there. Hoseok gave him the tablet with the map of the red dot.

"Someone saw him in a warehouse." Jungkook nodded and smirked.

"He fed up with his life that's why he calls for his death, so let's fulfill his wish."

Hoseok smirked and almost flew the car. His hands were itching to torture someone and now his wish going to be fulfilled...

Taehyung was sitting in his room. It was the same as before when he visited there with his family. They rent out just one floor of that house so nobody can touch their things.

His inner feelings were floating in his eyes then he got a sudden current in his locket which was given by the Mafia boss. That locket... he never jades away from his skin because it was an accessory that caused his life.

His mind was still on Jungkook and why he came there with him. He needed to be careful but right now he was...maybe worried for him... an unsettled feeling was born in his heart but again a vibration caught his attention.

"Why does it vibrate?" He mumbled and looked at the locket closely, sitting on the comfy bed of his room. Then he thought roaming around the figure of the Mafia.

"Where did he go this time?

Maybe he had some mansion here too. After all, he is quite rich...

But this locket is connected to his phone...

Did something happen to him???"

◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇

Heyy

Hope you are all fine...

Don't forget to show me your love.

Purple you 💜