40. poison?

Assalam o Alaikum

Here I am as I promised so,

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Jungkook froze but quickly drank all the hot coffee, staring at the certain brown eyes. Who wide for a moment but became normal again.

"So what's the next sweetheart? If you're going to kill me with the sweet taste of your attitude..." he walked near him and pulled him in his arms which made Taehyung flinched as his breath was stuck in his throat.

"But coffee was not sweet so I need some sweet...can I love?" Taehyung felt the hot breath on his lips. That causes goosebumps on his skin.

He tried to wiggle but Jungkook tightened his grip on his curvy waist, staring at those luscious lips with so much hunger.

Taehyung felt those warm lips near his lips corner that made his breath stop and sudden electricity run around his body.

"I want you to claim my lips. And I'll wait for your consent." Taehyung stayed there like a statue, a red hue spread over his cheeks. He couldn't meet the intense gaze from Jungkook but was feeling.

Jungkook chuckled at the shy face of Taehyung who was biting his lips in shyness.

"Don't bite them... or I'll bite them instead." Taehyung slapped his chest playfully and circled his 

"You're so impatient, Mr. Jeon..." Jungkook stepped more, engulfing the warmness, whispered huskily.

"Just for you, Mrs. Jeon..." Taehyung's heart beat rapidly. Jungkook leaning more but a knock interrupted them. He sighed frustratedly which made Taehyung more red.

"Come in..." Jungkook yelled frustratedly and leaned back on the table. Taehyung changed the settings of the utensils on the tray and didn't turn back.

"Sir... we need you in base... they sent something in your name and tried to find their secret place," Jackson told him in a hurry. Jungkook face became stoic and he nodded after a glance at Taehyung.

"I'm coming... call the Hobi too." Jackson nodded and left the room in a hurry.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was wearing his leather jacket in a hurry.

"Where are you going at this time?" He was curious but somehow a little worried for him too.

"It's an emergency... it's time to get the rat. So stay calm and sleep. It's already late. Good night love..." he quickly gave a peck on his temple tenderly and left him standing there alone in his room with a confused face.

"What's going on??" Taehyung muttered but left the room with the tray.

There were many black cars and SUVs on the main road, at midnight. The gun firing could be heard from a distance. As the two groups of gangsters were fighting with each other.

Jungkook is still in the car, staring outside from the tinted glass of the window. From there he saw the other person who was smirking in the SUV, which stopped a little far from the other cars.

Jungkook smirked and walked out of his car because many of the men were already on the concrete floor of the main road which was now red with the blood.

"Finally... rat came out."

Hoseok and Jackson were covering for him but didn't ask him to stay inside because they didn't want to be dead there.

"Jackson and Hobi... just handle others, he is mine..." he held two guns in both hands and started firing at the car that was further away from them.

Before the driver started the car, he shot at the tires and didn't leave any other option, just to run away and left the car already on the floor wet in his pool of blood.

Jungkook reached there but a bullet passed through his hand and the gun fell, which caused a yelp from his mouth.

"So naughty..." he smirked and ran with his dark demon-like eyes to the car, making the man who was inside the SUV all the time.

He dragged him out after giving him a strong punch with the hold of the gun.

"Oh wow... so you're the Kim...

Do you come here to take revenge for your niece and brother? How a loyal guard you are..." The man who was in Jungkook's hold but still laughing manically.

"No Jeon... I'll not take revenge for what you did...

But you will die soon... " Jungkook stopped for a second and chuckled lightly.

"So after seeing the death in front of you, you lost your mind..." Jungkook chuckled again but soon he got an urge to vomit. The blood was on his hand and his mouth spit the blood too.

He frowned but the smirking face of the Kim Li min was visible in front of him.

"See Jeon... you're also seeing your death..." he whispered and looked behind where a car was waiting for him.

Before Jackson and Hoseok do anything, many men of him leave the area.

Jungkook was breathing heavily, his eyes were bloodshot red. It felt like his throat burning like coal.

Hoseok shouts for the other men to leave the place and Jackson brings a car quickly to them. And the last thing Jungkook was hearing the voice of Taehyung, from a few hours ago...

"Maybe yes..."

Did he put poison in the coffee...

◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇

Heyyy

Hope you're all fine.

How's the chapter?

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts.

Purple you 💜