21. sweet warning

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Jungkook was sitting still in silence and Taehyung was eating the dinner forcefully, but not so forcefully because the dinner was delicious so he ate it with a pout.

"Now I'm full... give me back my things." He tried to glare but that caused Jungkook's heart to melt down with the cuteness of the boy in front of him.

"Sure baby bear... but don't you share it with me?" Jungkook gave the pot to Taehyung who almost snatched it from him.

Jungkook chuckled at his childish behavior but still loved him. Then he pulled out his phone and stood up.

"Get ready at 9 tomorrow morning, we need to go somewhere," Jungkook said and left Taehyung with a confused face.

"Where... Will he kill me tomorrow? But why did he make me eat food if he wanted... no... agh... I need to hide them." He quickly grabbed the jar and started finding a safe place.

"What was in the jar? I wonder..." Jin was thinking hard when Jimin came to him and sat beside him who was watching a movie on the dark screen because Namjoon was busy with a Skype meeting.

"It was surely filled with strawberries... he always brings them with him whenever he visits granny." Jin hummed but Jungkook heard them and walked to them.

"Listen here... why are you not going to your university? Didn't you come here to study?" Jungkook asked calmly because he was in a good mood. Jimin stared at him with fear meanwhile Jin came a little forward to Jimin as a protective brother.

"I... I'm..." Jungkook sighed but walked more to them.

"Go to your classes again... complete your degree as soon as possible." He said monotonously and went to his room not before glancing at them.

A knock interrupted the beautiful sleep of the baby bear, who was yawning cutely but still staying in the blanket-like burrito. A pout was visible on his face with the continuing knocking after a short gap.

"Mr. Jeon wants you in his study please wake up." A maid was trying to wake him up but soon Jimin replaced her place and asked her to leave him there to fulfill her duty. Jimin cleared his throat because he didn't talk to his baby bear after the reveal of the truth.

"Taebear... wake up... your strawberries are under attack by me." Jimin tried his old method to wake Taehyung up. Because he was always too possessive for the strawberries and he didn't harm him by Jungkook. (Maybe he didn't see the whipped man's eyes.)

Taehyung quickly stood up and almost ran to the cabinet which made Jimin laugh. Taehyung smiled at the smiling face of Jimin but soon the reality hit him like a truck.

"What are you doing here?" Jimin's smile vanished quickly. He sighed and told him that Jungkook was calling him.

Taehyung nodded and closed the door at his face then went to freshen up. Jimin looked sad when he came back to the launch and sat there, with his backpack.

Jungkook was sitting in his study when a maid told him that Taehyung was in launch and didn't want to come in the study. He knew the reason so he walked outside and spotted the two boys in the launch, who were silent all the time.

"You both... went to your university as usual. It's been a week and I heard your exams are near." He declared that made Taehyung's eyes widen in excitement but soon a frown replaced it.

"Now you're behaving like a good man but YOU'RE NOT... THEN WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?" Jungkook just shrugged and walked to him. The dark aura was emitting from his face and the dress was just adding fuel to it.

He was wearing a black turtle neck underneath the black long coat. The curly pitch-black hair was falling as usual on his forehead making him the sexiest man alive. Taehyung glared at him, maybe trying to...

"I'm a good man for you baby... don't shout too much or I'll give you a perfect punishment for it." Jungkook's deep voice made all the maids and Jimin shuddered in fear but Taehyung pushed him.

Taehyung's breath hitched at the intense stare and the deep threatening voice.

Do not do this Tae... just be calm don't shout again...

"Okay... but tell me why are you sending me there?" He tried to overcome his fear but Jungkook chuckled quickly at his sudden change of voice.

"I want you to be a scholar as it was your dream from your childhood." He states and sits on the couch in front of Jimin who was silent all the time.

"How do you know? I didn't tell you about that." Taehyung mumbled but Jungkook heard him.

"I know about you more than you, baby bear..."

"And you... complete your degree as well as... because I respect Jin hyung and you're his relative." Jimin nodded and stood up when Jungkook gestured for him to leave then he again walked to the exit not before whispering to his baby bear a warning.

"And you... Baby... stay away from other students there

If you want them to live." Jungkook whispered the last sentence and almost nibbled the earlobe of the prettiest boy in front of him who quickly stepped back and almost ran to his room to grab his things because why not... it was the first day of his freedom and he could talk to his Yoongi's hyung maybe he will help him and he will get rid of the killer of his family.

Jungkook chuckled at his baby, pulled out his phone, and dialed a number.

"Make sure he will stay safe... he is coming there from today."

◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇

Heyy

Hope you are all fine and Eid Mubarak to all my Muslim readers. 🎉🎉🎉🌙

If you love this update then don't forget to press the star below 👇

Will wait for your comments and thoughts.

Purple you 💜