39. soulmate

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

"You missed the target love...

Now you're going to stay with me till my last breath..."

Taehyung was red in anger or maybe in fear...

"What- what do yo-u mean??" Jungkook smirked and kissed the red cheek tenderly and leaned back.

"I state the fact... After all, you will be my life partner, mister fiancé..." Taehyung quickly pushed Jungkook to the nearest high stool.

"I learnt how to shoot, just wanna do some practice, alone..."

Jungkook hummed and didn't move a bit. Taehyung glared at him but he just smirked back.

"Love... if I will leave you alone. I'm scared you'll hurt yourself and I don't want it." Taehyung rolled his eyes but still started aiming at the red dot.

Jungkook stays there all the time, except leave him for a moment to pick up a call. Taehyung quickly put something from the table, in his Jean's.

"Love... we need to leave. You can come here for more practice. If you want to come here again. I'll bring you here, some other day." Jungkook said to Taehyung who stopped shooting.

"But we just came here..." he pouts but Jungkook walks to him.

"Don't test my patience sweetheart..." he huskily whispered, staring at the pouty lips. Taehyung shivered at the intensity and quickly stepped back.

"Le- let's leave..." he almost ran to the exit, leaving many men standing there in fear.

Taehyung was sitting in the car already meanwhile Jungkook was walking slowly, smirking playfully, wearing his black goggles, and sat in the car beside Taehyung, who was playing a game for a distraction.

Jungkook just enjoyed the scenario but before he spoke something, he got a message.

Kook, I got there safely. I'll beware next time.

Don't leave the place unless I tell you.

He texted back and stayed silent back to the mansion. He was busy with some files on the phone.

Taehyung didn't say a single thing and to avoid him he played the game. After some time they reached the mansion.

"Stay inside and don't step outside. Try to stay in your room." The sudden change in behavior of Jungkook made him curious.