25. dare to touch my baby

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Jungkook was standing there, the man behind him handling the girl, she looked so scared, not like before, arrogant and proud.

"Dad..."

"Jenny... Jeon... leave my daughter." He pressed the knife and that is where Jungkook lost his temper. He already saw Taehyung's fluttering eyes as he tried to see the surroundings clearly but couldn't.

He shoots the men behind him in a go and Mr. Kim, who was the partner in his black business, shoots his leg which fell on the floor.

The man behind Jungkook left the girl who ran to his father, almost running... She was limping because she tripped over the stairs when she was trying to run away. Jungkook ran to Taehyung whose neck was bleeding now.

"You... I'll kill... yo-" Mr. Kim pulled out his small gun but Jungkook's men were quick to shoot his hand.

Jenny ran to grab the gun but Jungkook put his foot on her hand which caused her to whimper and surely left the bruises on her delicate but evil hands.

"These hands... dare to touch my baby... (He pressed more on her hands, she yelled in pain.)

And if I heard more about your psychotic actions from Taehyung. Then that will be your last day." He whispered the last one and stepped back a little.

"Don't let them die like that... After that bring them to my farmhouse, and I'll personally deal with them."

Jungkook was sitting in his car, and the bruising Taehyung who was unconscious was in his arms.

He was rubbing the bruises on his arm that looked like someone had cut his skin and on the other hand, he was covering the cut on Taehyung's neck that was bleeding.

I'll decorate these bruises and cuts on their skins too...

The car stopped, Jungkook was carrying Taehyung in his arms, running to his room, shouting for Jin.

"Jin hyung... call Dr. Jung, quickly..."

Jin was in his room with Jimin worried for Jungkook after Namjoon's call who told him he went in the foe's den with a little of his army.

Both ran outside to see him but they got just a glimpse of him entering his room with someone in his arms.

"That must be Taehyung..." Jin mumbled and quickly dialed the doctor's number. After that, both ran to Jungkook's room.

Jimin was hesitant to enter first so he stopped at the doorstep. Jin entered and looked at Taehyung worriedly. Jungkook was putting a handkerchief on Taehyung's neck which was almost red but not so fully.

"Are you insane? If he was bleeding you should take him to the hospital not here." Jungkook looked at Jin but controlled his temper to answer his hyung.