02

◇─◇──◇─◇

It's been two days since I've returned to Mystic Falls, and only now have I realised how much I have missed this town.

Though most civilians are annoying, the town itself is beautiful, it has this magic that I haven't felt anywhere else since I've left this town.

"Wake up!" Damon shouted while throwing the duvet off of me.

"Jesus Christ! If you keep waking me up like this I might lose it." I mumbled tiredly.

"Oh, sister, think positively! You have lived to see another glorious day." Damon said smirking.

"If this is the price of living just snatch my soul, God!" I put my hands together as if I'm praying.

Damon laughed.

"Get up, sissy, we have business to attend to." He said smiling.

"I'm too tired, Damey" I said laughing

"Oh, Jesus, I thought you forgot about that awful nickname!" Damon said groaning.

"Haha! Never!" I laughed while getting up.

"Get ready, I will be waiting for you in the living room." Damon said while leaving my room.

●~●~●~●~

After around 30 minutes I finally entered the living room, where I saw Damon sipping whiskey, deep in thought.

"You're thinking loudly." I said to Damon.

"Hm?" Damon responded, snatched away from his train of thoughts.

"You're thinking a lot." I said while going to pour some whiskey for myself.

"I guess I just have a lot on my mind." Damon smiled half dazed.

"Penny for a thought?" I said smiling.

"I'm thinking about Katherine." He said turning away from me and staring out the window.

"Continue.." I said sighing.

"Before Stefan called you asking to come to Mystic Falls, we opened a Tomb.. That was full of vampires, and we thought that Katherine was going to be in there. Well she was supposed to be there anyways, but we soon found out that was not the case." He said lost in thought.

"Mhm?" I mumbled sipping my whiskey.

"I guess.. I'm just lost." He said finally turning to me.

"You like Elena?" I shot out.

"What?" Damon looked at me, baffled.

"Look, I know I haven't been here a while, but I see how you look at her, and.. she looks exactly like your past love." I explained.

"Don't be foolish, Alice." He said, angrily.

"Alright, alright! It's just a thought. It was stupid of me to ask you that." I said turning around, a bit embarrassed.

"Caroline, Elena's friend, recently got turned by Katherine. I want you to help her get used to being a vampire and all that. Could you do that?" Damon quickly changed the subject.

Thank God. I don't think I could've stood there after sharing such an embarrassing idea.

"Yeah, it's no problem. Send me her address." I replied, already leaving the house.

I hoped into my car and as soon as the engine came to life I got a text from Damon, an address.

Helping a new vamp wasn't apart of my bucket list, but I guess I signed up to do such things when I came back to Mystic.