19

◇─◇──◇─◇

As my brothers and I were sitting in the living room we suddenly heard knocking. All the three of us looked around, silently questioning if somebody was expecting a guest. We all shook our heads.

"Somebody go open the door." I instructed, continuing to scroll on my phone. I heard Damon sigh and stand up.

As he was opening the door Stefan and I couldn't help ourselves but check who it was. It was.. Rebekah? She was holding three bags, slightly scowling.

"Well, this is unexpected.." I couldn't help myself but say. Rebekah turned to look at me, trying to smile, but it just seemed like she was constipated. "Do you have a free room?" She asked. As the words came out of her mouth, it seemed as if it hurt her to ask.

My brothers and I shared a glance. "Klaus finally grew tired of you?" Damon remarked, a taunting smirk painting his face. Stefan and I stood up, walking towards the front door.

If looks could kill Damon would be lying dead with the look that Rebekah was shooting him. I slightly nodded my head, still silently questioning what happened and why she needed a place to live. "You don't have your own place?" I questioned the blonde. She looked down and nodded her head. "Well I wouldn't be here if I did." She remarked, her whole face contorted into a deeper scowl than I thought possible.

I looked at the both of my brothers, exchanging glances. "If they agree, then I suppose you can stay here." I said, gesturing to Stefan and Damon. Stefan slightly shook his head, while Damon's face turned sour. "Seriously? Did y'all forget who she is?" He groaned, closing the door when Rebekah entered inside.

"Give me the bags." I gestured Rebekah. "I'll lead you to your room." I said as I grabbed all of her bags, smiling. Stefan turned around and went to the living room, while Damon continued to stare down Rebekah with annoyance and me with disbelief. "Come." I said, heading towards the grand stairs.

As we were going up the stairs Rebekah suddenly spoke up. "Thanks for letting me stay here.." She muttered under her breath. I looked at her, softly smiling. "I would like to think that you would do the same to me." I joked, knowing that that probably wouldn't happen.

She turned her head towards me, side-smiling at me, nudging my shoulder. "After this I would." She said, giggling. I shook my head, smiling.

I stopped in front of a closed door, opening the door. "Here. Make yourself at home, and if there's anything you need just ask." I told her, putting her bags near her bed. "I'll be downstairs." I softly said, turning around. I heard shuffling behind me, possibly Rebekah moving around her bags.

As I was about to leave her room, she suddenly spoke up. "Thank you..?" She ended her sentence as a question. "Alice." I said, knowing she probably didn't even know my name. Her face softly getting painted by a smile, nodding her head.

I continued walking towards the door, closing it as I left.

                      ●~●~●~●~

"We could've just told her to turn her ass around, and we wouldn't have the original Barbie in the house." Damon scowled, not shutting up about the fact that I let Rebekah stay here.

"Lord.." I groaned, sighing. "I couldn't just let her wander around the streets." I spoke up, growing annoyed with his complaining. Damon turned to me, annoyance radiating on his face.
"Hell yes we could've." He raised his hand, it being occupied with a glass of bourbon.

I rolled my eyes, holding in a groan. "Look I've already let her stay, so your complaining ain't gonna do nothing." Suddenly all of our heads turned, Rebekah entering the room.